Chapter 49: Want You Back

"Ashley, come play with us!" the Tomlinson twins pulled me into the living room and sat me down in front of their dollhouse. Today is the third day I've spent over at Jay's house also known as avoiding Louis. I had almost gotten a full night's rest until these two cuties woke me up at the crack of dawn, but they can get away with it cause they're cute.

"Here you can be this doll." Phoebe handed me a Barbie with long brown hair and a purple dress. I was never really into dolls like this, but I figured I could handle it.

"Morning girls, what are you doing up so early?" I turned and saw Jay come into the room fully dressed and a cup of coffee in her hand. In case you're wondering, she and Dan decided not to go on a honeymoon since she still had the girls to take care of.

"We wanted to play dolls with Ashley!"

"At seven in the morning?"

"Yes!" they both yelled simultaneously, causing Jay to laugh.

"Well keep it down, you wouldn't want to wake your sisters. That would be a nightmare. Ashley, would you like some coffee or tea?"

"I'm alright, thank you though." I smiled as Jay took a seat on the couch in front of us. I went back to playing dolls with the girls and if I do say so myself, I made a pretty good princess.

We were later interrupted by the sound of knocking from the front door. Jay got up and both the twins followed behind as she opened the door.

"Louis!" they both yelled quite loud. Great. What is he doing here?

"Hi girls. Can I come in for a minute?"

"Sure. What do you need?" Jay asked him as I watched them all come back in the room out of the corner of my eye.

"Well the boys and I decided that since we're all in town we could do an extra show in Leeds. It will be tonight at seven. I brought some extra tickets if you would like to come."

"Of course we would! I haven't gotten to see you boys perform in ages!" Jay squealed.

"Alright then, here is one ticket for you." he handed one to Jay. "One for you." he handed one to Phoebe. "One for you." he gave Daisy another. "And these for Lottie, Dan, and Fizzy whenever they wake up."

"Thank you Lou, we'll be there."

"No problem mum. I'll see you later then."

"Alright. Bye sweetie."

"Bye." he said, but he didn't leave the room. Instead, he came closer to me.

"Um... I have a ticket for you too. You can come.. or not." I saw him hold out the ticket behind me. I pretended to not listen and simply went back to picking up the dolls. I watched him as he dropped the ticket on the ground and walked away. As soon as I heard him leave the house, I stood up and walked up to Jay in the kitchen.

"I think I could use that cup of coffee now, if you don't mind." I sighed.

"Sorry love, I didn't know he'd be coming over."

"It's alright. I just don't know what to do. I tried thinking last night, but it just made me more confused."

"Well I'll get right on that coffee and then we can talk about all this." she walked over to the coffee pot and poured me a cup. A minute later she returned and handed me the warm liquid.

"So, Ashley, what has you so confused?" she sat next to me at the dining table.

"I just want to know why he got so upset, I guess."