Chapter 43

-----

"Hana.. "

"Go away."

"Please baby, I'm sorry." he cupped my face.

I sighed. "How dare you scared me like that." I looked at him. He pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled onto his chest.

"I miss you, baby. " I just nodded. Suddenly, he pulls away and held my shoulder and looked into my eyes.

What is happening? He looks so dead serious.

"You don't miss me too, baby?" I chuckled under my breath. I decided to play a little. "Why would I?" I asked coldly. His arms dropped off from my shoulder as I said that.

"W-what?" I want to laugh so badly but I seriously have to held it in. I smirked "Do you think that I'll forgive you just like that, huh?"

"H-Hana.. I thought we're--" I put my finger on his lips shutting him up. "Well you thought wrong." I lean closer until my mouth reached his ear. "Just kidding." And ladies and gentlemen, with that I ran out. Well, unfortunately for me, my leg is short and I can't run well. But I have to try. Fighting!

Suddenly I heard he screamed something that made me stop.

"Kim Hana, you're so dead!!"

I start hearing whispers around me.

I thought her surname is Choi

I knew it. Something must happened.

They're married?! Are you kidding me?

Well maybe they just joking around

Maybe she just one of his next victim to dump. That hurts.

Nevermind I totally ship them!!!

Omaigod, he's coming!!

I turn around to see Taehyung walks toward me. Smirking. I swear to God, you're so dead Kim Taehyung. "Hey baby." I glared hard at him. If glares could kill, I swear I can't do that. I just love him too much.

"Follow me." I spoke up and start walking to school's garden. I make sure no one was there and I turn to him. "Yah! Why did you do that?" I jabbed my finger on his hard chest.

"Do what?" I massage my temple. "Taehyung don't act all innocent when you are not." He touch his chest and close his eyes. "It hurts." he said before open his eyes again and never forget his famous smirk. I rolled me eyes and turned around thinking hard how to solve this.

Suddenly I feel an arm around my waist. He snuggled between my shoulder and neck. I hold his hand and lean on him with my eyes close. "Let them know about us." he speaks after a few minutes of warm silent.

I open my eyes and turn my head a bit to look at him. "What if your crazy fans hunt me down. I dont want to die yet. I still want to have ch--" I stop. Woah, what are saying Choi Hana.

"We could start making them." I bet my all fingers he is smirking right now. "Shut up." He chuckled as he snuggled more. I can feel vibration through my body from his chuckled. "And seriously, you have me to protect you from my so called crazy fans." He whispers.

I suppress a laugh. "What? Aren't they crazy followed you around. Hell, it's creepy."

"You just jealous."

-----

After a little fight about me being jealous we walk to the cafe. "Hana! Where the hell are you? I thought you were kidnapped or something." I look at Taehyung beside me as he smirks at me. "I was kidnapped."

"I knew it.." she glared at Taehyung. "Well I kinda heard some girls talking about you two. So what's up?" Jimin said. "Figure it out by yourself." Taehyung said playfully.

Jimin glared at him before look at me to gain some sympathy. I nudged Taehyung and mouthed 'behave'. He just looks at me in disbelief. The others start to laugh and Taehyung turn to glare at one of them and glared hard at Jimin.

-----

"So the little bitch decided to play." I breath out before turn to the real bitch. She leans on the locker beside mine.

I just ignored her and walk to my next class. Suddenly, she gripped my arm and I swear it hurts like hell. Dmn. How many years she didn't cut her nail off. "You don't just ignore me like that, slut."

"Shut up Hyorin. Whore like you didn't deserve my respect."

-----

감사합니다