Winterspell

Pietro burst into Alyona's restaurant, disturbing the people dining within it. He didn't care that they got a full look at his face, he wouldn't be there for much longer anyways.

"Nadia!"

She turned away from her and Alyona's conversation at the counter, to look at Pietro with a confused expression.

"We need to go now," he said.

Nadia looked somewhat angry at him for storming into the store and not bothering to hide his face.

"Pietro what are you doing here!?" She asked, while walking closer to him.

He shook his head desperately, "I couldn't wait, we need to leave."

"Alright, I'll leave now," she reluctantly agreed. "Alyona, I have to go!"

Nadia allowed Pietro to pull her out of the restaurant quickly.
-

"Pietro tell me what's going on, and please slow down, you're hurting my wrist," she told him, her breaths coming out in short gasps.

"I'll tell you when we get back," he said.

"We're at the apartment complex, why can't you tell me now?" She asked.

"You'll know when we get back," he stated, then continued up the stairwell faster.

Nadia rolled her eyes and continued to be dragged by him. When they got to the fifth floor they were met by Roman pacing around.

Roman noticed Nadia first. "Oh thank god," he said, hugging her tightly.

"Would you two tell me what the hell is going on?!" Nadia burst out.

"They have my sister, they blackmailed me to turn myself in, right on TV," Pietro explained. He didn't know why Roman was so worried about them both though. "I don't know what-"

Roman spoke over Pietro. "Listen, we need to go now, they know where he is and now we're all in danger. They're coming for us right now."

Nadia's eyes widened and Pietro shifted uncomfortably.

"Okay I need to go get some stuff from the apartment and-"

Again Roman cut her off. "I was worried because I thought they got here before me, we don't have time to stand around and talk, much less go back to the apartment. We have to go now."

The three of them flew down the flights of stairs they had just climbed and ran into the street.

Already, there were police present.

They were spotted by the police who immediately opened fire. Pietro thought they wanted him alive- evidently not.

One bullet grazed Roman's arm as the three of them ran to his car. More police cruisers began to arrive.

They didn't have time to think while getting in the car. All they could do was try to not get a bullet in them.

"I can't drive!" Nadia exclaimed. She had the misfortune of ending up right in the driver's seat.

"No, you can drive, you just don't want to!" Roman yelled at her.

"I can't!" She replied, panicking. Bullets pelted the car and the officers were narrowing in.

"Oh to hell with it," Pietro said. If there was ever a time that he thought his powers would come in handy, that time was in their current situation.

The world around him felt weird, but he was in control. The bullet's paces were slowed down to a point where he could manage to avoid them. He picked up Nadia and placed her in the backseat then proceeded to start the car.