Chapter #13| Delivery

A/N: Alright my lovely fans this is the last chapter of His Omega, I know it's sad for this to come to an end. Nothing bad will happen to Oscar and Enzo throughout this book, it's just a happy adorable book, that's it. Thank you all for viewing, voting and commenting, there won't be another sequel after this sadly. I have other books to start and finished so this needs to end, again thank you :)

E N Z O

I ran left and right through the woods, my wolf yelp in happiness feeling the wind blow through our fur. I growled as I continue to chase a hare across the woods, my wolf was determine to kill it and bring the hare to Oscar for dinner. I stopped running and listened, I lay on my stomach in the bushes then looked around until I saw the hare once again standing on it's back legs. It's ears twitched wondering where I am and soon I jumped out and bite down onto it's neck giving it a clean kill. 

My wolf puff it's chest out in pride knowing we've killed a hare for our mate to eat, throughout the months have passed. Oscar have been eating more, his large round stomach is making it hard for him to walk around without his back being in pain. My poor baby wanted to walk alongside with me to the woods, my baby boy was so happy he concur his fear and now he couldn't wait to go out and explore.

I walked back with the dead hare in my mouth, once I arrived in the pack house I notice everyone was in distress. I shifted instantly and put the hare on the kitchen table. 

"Dad what's wrong?" I asked

"Oh thank god, Enzo don't block us out, we tried to mind link you" he replied

"I'm sorry but I was busy trying to kill a hare, I needed to concentrate" I replied  

"Luna is in labor, his water just broke and he's calling for you" dad said. I wasted no time and rush towards the medical room, I see my baby boy lay on his side whimpering in pain. My wolf whimper seeing our mate in pain, I could just feel his contractions but not the full force. 

"I-It's hurts" he whimpered

"I know baby just breathe, you'll birth our baby boys in no time" I whispered. I brush his hair off his face, Dr. Mike ordered Oscar to shift into his wolf. I couldn't believe time flew so quickly, now being nine months and our pups would be born soon, I just couldn't believe it. Suddenly I heard the door slam open revealing Oscar's family. Miles rushed towards his son's side, he encourage Oscar to shift into his wolf in order to birth his sons. 

"Come on baby, you need to shift" said Max. Soon I heard bones cracking, Oscar cried in pain until he finally shifted into his small wolf, he panted heavily and howled as another contraction hit him hard.

O S C A R 

I laid on my side whimpering in pain, I wasn't prepared for this kind of pain, it hurts so much. I could feel my pups move around in my stomach. I felt pressure towards my entrance, I looked up at Dr.Mike and whimper in pain.

"It's time" he said. He put some gloves on then seated behind me, I blush feeling his finger touch my entrance. 

"Okay Oscar it's time to push" he said. I followed my mothers instruction as I inhale sharply then push with all my might. My wolf yelp in pain as my body tremble, I push and push feeling a small head touch the rings of my entrance and soon the quiet room was filled with my first born pups cries. 

"No time to rest, push again Oscar" said Dr. Mike and so I did, I inhale sharply once again then pushed with all the strength I have left. Both of our pups were born, Dr. Mike and the nurses clean my pups and the laid them towards my nipple for then to drink milk. Dr. Mike then clean the blood and making sure I'm okay. 

"They're beautiful" said Mama's. Owen, Abby, Trevor, Evan and Jane gathered around the bed to see my babies as they suck milk. I shifted back into my human form once my pups finish their meal, I held my two small twins in my hands, they're so tiny. 

"They're so tiny" I whispered. 

"Do you have names in mind?" Enzo asked

"How does Nate and Tate sound?" I asked.

"Sounds great to me baby" he replied. I smiled, to my left is Nate and to my right is Tate, I kissed my baby boys as they slept peacefully. Everyone gathered together as one big happy family, I thank the Moon Goddess for giving me Oscar and my two adorable sons, Nate and Tate. 

T H E    E N D