Epilogue

O S C A R

Five years later .....

"Daddy Nate took my truck" Tate whined. I giggled seeing my two sons fight over a toy truck, Enzo told Nate to give it back and told him to apologise. 

"Go sit in the naughty corner Nate" said Enzo. Tears roll down Nate's cheek but Enzo shook his head and told him to sit in the corner. 

"I-I'm sorry daddy" he whimpered

"Nate I told you not to take his toys, you have your own" Enzo replied. Enzo sighed as he turned around and smirked, a shiver went down towards my core. His smirk knew how much he effected me, seeing our sons grow up so quickly it was hard to imagine I gave birth to them five years ago. 

"How's my daughter doing?" he asked. I smiled, after four months ago I revealed the news that I'm pregnant with our third child. I always wanted a little and girl and happy the Moon Goddess granted my wish. 

"She's asleep now" I replied. After the death of his father, Enzo wanted to be along for a week, I gave him the space he needed. The death of Scott wasn't easy for everyone to get over, it took time to forget him but he'll still forever be in our hearts. My parents and siblings visit time to time, Travor and Evan had their first child last year. Owen found his mate, she happened to be a rogue but it was love at first sight for the both of them. Abby and her mate Andrew have two beautiful twin girls, while Jane is in school. 

"D-Daddy I'm sorry" said Nate as he stood below us. Enzo smiled and picked up his pup in his arms, he kissed his baby boy on the cheek. 

"It's okay pup, don't do it again okay, you need to listen next time and don't take your brothers toy" he said. Nate nodded then went to play with Tate. 

"Is dinner ready yet!" yelled Daddy. I smiled. 

"In a minute, how about you help Enzo set the table" I said. Daddy gave me a kiss then went to set the table. Mama Allen and Mama Max helped me finish cook dinner, I see my twin nieces went to play with the boys while Evan place sleeping Sammy into our bedroom. Soon we all gathered around the table laughing away. 

"Can't believe you've grown up so fast" said Daddy

"I'm happy you've matured" he said. I smiled. 

"I will always be your baby boy" I said

"I know Oscar I know but I'm glad to see you happy and with your own family" he said. I kissed my dad. I looked around seeing how happy we are, soon Owen and Enzo combine with packs together, we thought it'll be a great idea. I see how everyone has grown, my parents aren't getting any younger and pains to know it'll be their time to pass. I'm happy we all have a one big happy ending, I love Enzo so much and the wedding ring on my finger proves our love for each other, couldn't ask for anything else, after all I am His Omega.