Chapter 18

When we finally landed the airport was booming with business. Kelly and I held hands as we were getting pushed by the two idiots behind us. Which is not Kyrin and David because they are in front of us. The guys behind us are older and they are really touchy. Kelly kept giving me scared looks. I don't really understand. I watch her type on her phone and seconds later my phone buzzes. I pull it out of my pocket and see she texted.

"The guy keeps touching me.. Like my butt and I'm uncomfortable. "

I turn to look at the guy. I stop and the guys both stop

"Can you guys please back off a bit. You're touching my friend and she doesn't like it thank you." I say and walk away with Kelly.

It felt good to be home again. I missed England a lot. We aren't in the same city, but it's like an hour drive from here to get there. I should see my old friend or something. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was David's he was now guiding me to an über driver. We hop in and tell the man to take us to the hotel Kyrin registered for us. I can't really hear what they're saying. Kyrins up front with the man and the other three of us as crammed in the back. Lucky fuck.

We arrive at the hotel which was an amazing hotel. Also very tall. We walk in a little bit strange. We look like kids compared to everyone else here. We got a couple of weird looks from older couples. Kyrin walks confidently through the place towards the front desk. I smirk on how he's not caring what people think.

"Coming Gemma?" David calls my gaze falls on David and Kelly. They were waiting for me. I must of dozed off a bit thinking of Kyrin? Okay. I shake my head to myself before walking over to them.

"Ready guys?" Kyrin asks as he hands me a hotel key. The room for Kelly and I. I walk up the stairs and notice the guys still following. Is their room on the same floor. Kelly and I walk into our room. It was huge. The rooms were divided as in like two different rooms. The boys came in a few seconds later.

"We are sharing a room?" I ask

"Yup" Kyrin chirps. I scowl at them.

"That's cute you two are gonna be in the same bed" I tease.

"We didn't uh think of that. Last time we went on a vacation. David and Kelly slept together and I slept alone.. So looks like you're bunking with me" he winks at me. I roll my eyes at him.

"Okay let's go stud" I say back with a wink. I grab my bag and walk into a nice room. It had a balcony and a giant barroom. I picked a good room. I smile to myself looking out the balcony. Then Kyrin ruined it with opening his mouth.

"So I think I should get the right side of the bed" he says

"Uh no. I'm always right" I counter. He raises his eyebrows at me.

"Whenever we slept in the same bed you were on the left" he shakes his head

"Honey, I think you got your right and left messed up" I wink before sitting down on my side of the bed. I put my arms behind my head and kick my legs up. Acting relaxed. I hear Kyrin groan loudly. He sits down almost on top of me.

"You are very difficult" he breathes.

"Get off me Laredo" I wince as he crushes my ribcage with his butt.

"I didn't hear a please" he says

"Please?" I ask

"Now say you'll sleep on the left" he says in a low voice.

"Uh no" I argue

"Say it" he says moving his butt around trying to hurt me more. He took more pressure off my ribcage so I was fine in this position

"Nah" I say trying to relax again by closing my eyes.

"Man what are you doing?" I hear David's voice. I open my eyes to see Kyrin looking down at me smiling.

"She wanted the right side" he simply says.