You're A Creep!

Bella's POV:

I stretched my legs out on the couch. I yawned ignoring my siblings glares.

"Bellaaaa!" Emmett groaned, "We want to play gamesssss!"

I smirked, "What's the magic word?" I felt a guilt washing over me. Maybe I should give them the stupid couch. I looked up at Edward, who was trying to hide his laugh.

I looked up, realizing Jasper was behind it, Emmett muttered something incoherent. "I can't hear youuuu," I sang.

He groaned, "PLEASE!"

I don't know how, but it was loud enough for me to fall, "There you go." I groaned and fumbled to my room, Edward trailing behind.

I fell into the bed, "How I love you so!"

Edward smiled, "I love you too, Bella!" He flashed me one of his crooked grins.

"Oh, I love you too. Why'd you say too though?" confusion washed over me.

"You told me you loved me-, Bella!" he groaned, flopping down next to me, "You make a guy's ego to be nothing."

I giggled, "Sorry, not sorry!" He smiled and pulled me closer to him, "I have a question."

"What's up?" he asked casually. Why did it always sound weird when Edward sounded like he was from 2015, not 1918?

I sighed, "Why do you even have a room anymore? You barely stay in it."

He smirked, "Oh, well I guess I could move all my books, records, and CD's in here." He pointed to my desk, "I could move it there if you'd like?"

I rolled my eyes, "Okay okay, sorry." I looked at the clock, 4:59 on March 8th. Just one more day of school, then spring break! I smiled up at him, "But, seriously. When was the last time you spent a lot of time in your room?"

He thought about this, "When you started dating Jacob."

"Yeah, you were a total jerk," I muttered. "I still haven't forgotten how mad you got," she whispered. "I'm sorry."

He looked over, "Bella, it's fine." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

I sighed, "I'm assuming you want to come with me?"

"To where?" he looked curious.

I gestured towards the closet, "I'm going to curl my hair. It'll be a while. I don't want you to have to go through withdrawals."

He rolled his eyes but ran to the closet, plugging my curling iron in. I rolled my eyes and followed. I sat down in my lilac office chair, and looked at myself in the mirror.

I fumbled through the drawers for a hairbrush, I looked down to see Edward holding it out for me, "Thanks." He smiled and continued watching, as if he would have to take a test on this later on.

I continued curling as he watched patiently. After about half of my hair he looked up at me through the mirror, "Can I try?"

I smiled, "Sure." He took the iron from my hand and carefully curled a strand.

It looked just like the rest, "Does it hurt?" He questioned.

I shook my head, "Nope! Only when I burn my ears or neck." He nodded, making sure to avoid my ear and neck carefully.

He handed me the iron once he was done, "Does it look okay?" He had a combination of fear and curiosity splattered into one expression.

I smiled, "It looks perfect!" His face lit up like a little boy on Christmas. I messed with his hair, "Can I do yours?"