🌟 𝐻𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓇𝓇𝑜𝑔𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 ; 𝒫𝑜𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝐹𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹

Dania's head still spung when she awoke in stranger's bed, wearing some unknown woman's night clothes

Dania's head still spung when she awoke in stranger's bed, wearing some unknown woman's night clothes. As panic set in, Kriti walked in carrying a glass of lime-juice.

"Good morning, at seven pm of 21st."

"Kriti! You! 21st? but it is 20th." Dania gasped so hard that her chest hurt. Kriti twisted her lips, sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Dude, why did you drink so much. Because of you, my parents are suspicious that I drink too." Kriti stuffed the tray at her. She was tolerating her only because Sarfaraz said so. Dania held her forehead, pinching her skin with her fingers. Her other hand clasped the glass.

"Thanks." She hissed and took a sip of the iced beverage.

Kriti sighed, - "What were you doing in that alley again?"

Dania paused and raised her eyes. Slowly, she lowered the glass, - "I saw him again, Kriti. I remember—"
"Babes, you were drunk to death. You Hallucinated. My cousin, Vicky, found you blabbering and fallen on the ground. He vaguely remembered you and brought you here. Dude, if some goon would have found you, then—" She gestured with her hand running across her throat.

Dania sighed, folding her legs and taking one more sip, then held her forehead again.

"I know." She groaned, - "But I wanted to prove that Sarfaraz was lying."

Kriti shifted in place, - "Maybe, he was, but that doesn't mean you risk your life."

Dania scowled at her, - "That man insulted me in front of everyone." She jabbed her finger on her chest, her voice rising, - "I am Dania Rayyan Siddique, and no one belittles me." She snapped her fingers, - "I am a successful fashion designer, with my own boutique and my parents are f***king uber rich doctors. They can buy you and likes of you thousand times. But, because of that two rupee actor I was insulted in front of my friends."

Kriti's face turned bitter, but she remembered Sarfaraz's sweet words and romantic big eyes. Closing her eyes, she took a breath.

"You are too arrogant. For your own good." She sprung on her feet. Dania slammed the glass on the side table and leaped from the bed. Kriti tried to stop her, but she was adamant. Also, she was secretly glad to get rid of her arrogant friend.

After Dania changed back to her club wear from last night. She thanked Kriti's parents and left the house. Kriti was quick to text Sarfaraz.