[27]: Tina Tantrums

**Thank you @chrissyxxx for my lovely banner**

"This is my fabric get your hands off it bitch."

Mine and Ayla's heads shot up at the sound of a cat fight. Two girls were fighting over and pulling at the same piece of fabric before Mrs Tudor came and broke them up and took that fabric off them both. This happened every time we had to make something in class, especially if it was important. There would always be an argument between a few girls who wanted the same fabric for their design. The college only provided so many colours, patterns and materials for free for us to use, and this is exactly why Ayla and I go out and buy our own. We'd rather spend our own money buying material and fabric that no one else will have. I always like to find something different, unique. I LOVE to make myself stand out, which is exactly what I'm doing with my designs this year, as is Ayla.

We handed in our work to Mrs Tudor two weeks ago after she gave us all the go ahead on our male designs and now we're finally allowed to start making our pieces for the show. We each had to make four pieces originally; it was now five pieces, one from each category we were given;

1) A piece for beach wear,

2) A piece for a formal event or wedding,

3) Either a casual day outfit or an informal night out

4) A night out/ date outfit

5) Our secret design. (Which could be anything we wanted it to be.)

We had to design something from each category we were given but if we wanted to, we could make up to ten designs. Mrs Tudor had revealed to us that she was surprised by the high standard of everyone's work and didn't feel that it was fair for us to only showcase a small amount of it to everyone including the judges. So if we wished, we could double our pieces and show off ten outfits if we wanted to.

It wasn't compulsory, and I knew some of the girls in class were only sticking to the original five pieces but I wanted every extra opportunity to show off my work and grab this internship with both hands. I was going to work even harder over these next eight weeks to double my designs. I was making my secret outfit last though, I had to make sure I had enough time to do so as it was definitely time consuming but it'll be worth it.

On top of all that we had to make our male designs as well, but only three of the five.

1) A piece for beach wear,

2) A formal event or wedding,

3) A Casual day outfit.

This is what I was born to do, I just knew it. I couldn't wait to show off what I could do and show everyone how good I was at it.

We each had to get two models to wear our clothes during the fashion show, well three including our male models. So I made out I'd asked Elliot to be mine, no one knew about my surprise to add Marcus, they'd find that out on the night. I couldn't wait to see everyone's faces. I'd also asked Lois to be one of my female models as well as my sister Christina to be the other. Well, that was before we found out she was pregnant, so Dana, Ash's sister had volunteered to be my second model instead. Ayla had asked Georgia and Rosie, Christina's best friend.

Dana had already called wearing my bikini design as she fell in love with it and Lois wanted to wear the wedding dress, and as both their measurements were quite similar, they could fight it out on the night who was wearing my going out dress design and my secret one. Then again, now with us having more clothes to show off, they could each wear something from each category.

Ayla and I were sat at the back of the textiles classrooms with our sewing machines in front of us. Our mannequin dummies next to us to attach our fabric to and our sketches scattered out in front of us with the measurements we needed as well. It was going to be a long ten weeks till the show but I couldn't wait, I was doing what I'd dreamed of since I was old enough to understand what fashion and designing was.