☾Chapter 3: The Other Class☽

(Y/n) woke up to the sound of loud series of knocking on her door.

   A frantic voice repeated, "Wake up (Y/n)! Wake up! (Y/n)! You can't be late on your first day!"

(Y/n) yawned loudly, "Coming!"

   She lazily got out of bed and opened the door to greet Yuki. Yuki hands (Y/n) a black uniform just like hers, which represented that she is in the Day Class.

"Now, get dressed! See you in class!" exclaims Yuki, as she runs off.

   (Y/n) ran her comb through the tangled parts of her (h/l) (h/c) hair, brushed her teeth and washed her face, in a flash. She yawned again and swiftly got changed into the black uniform.

   After changing, she opened up her curtains and squinted at the blinding sudden light. The morning sun's rays shone through the curtains and lit up the room. It was a nice morning out.

   (Y/n) then went to her class with a paper that read what classes she'll be going to. She got lost a few times, but finally found her class.

   She enters the classroom and everyone in class stared at her.. The teacher smiles, "Oh! Miss (L/n)? Late on your first day? I'll let that slide, since I'm in a good mood today. Please introduce yourself to your peers will you?"

   (Y/n) nervously introduced herself, "Um, hello everyone.. I'm a new transfer student.. My name is (Y/n) (L/n). I hope we will get along and be friends,"

   The class started whispering and (Y/n) felt dreadfully embarrassed being the only one standing in front of the class. She looked for familiar faces in the class, and it was then she saw Zero - all the way in the back of the class staring at her.

   (Y/n) quickly took an empty seat next to Zero and laughs dryly, "Sorry, I was late,"

Zero sighs, "Klutz..."

"Am not!" frowns (Y/n).

Zero puts his head down on the desk.

(Y/n) then asks, "Are you tired, Zero?"

Zero mumbles, "Shut up."

   (Y/n) attempts to poke Zero, but Zero gave her a death glare of "Don't you dare touch me...". (Y/n) giggles and quickly poked Zero's cheek. Zero turned a light shade of pink and buried his face in his hands grumbling, "Don't bother me...."

(Y/n) sighs and turned her attention to the teacher lecturing on trigonometry...

After half an hour, the class took a short break.

   "(Y/n)! How are you? You are lucky to not be late!" cheered Yuki as she came out of nowhere.

(Y/n) smiles, "I'm great, thanks. Um, Yuki? May I ask you something?"

Yuki nods.

   "What exactly do you and Zero patrol for? I sort of overheard you and Zero talk about patrolling last night when Headmaster Cross gave me the papers," asked a curious (Y/n).

   Yuki answered quietly to (Y/n), "Well you see, me and Zero are a part of the Disciplinary Commitee. And you know there's a Day Class, which is us, and a Night Class here in this academy. To put it simple, we are in charge of keeping both classes away from each other."

   (Y/n) nods slowly but then questioned, "But why? Is the Night Class bad or ..?"

   Yuki replies, "I wouldn't say the Night Class are bad.. You'll see! Kaname is in the Night Class by the way. He's actually the head of the Night Class!"