Chapter 78

~Phantom Chica's POV~

I felt myself being pulled out of something and being placed on the ground.

"Where am I? And who are all of you?" I asked with hostility.

The yellow rabbit spoke up.

"I'm Springtrap. This is Phantom Mangle, Phantom BB, and Phantom Foxy." He proceeded to point to the two foxes and little boy standing to his right.

"We're your allies." The charred orange fox said.

I decided to trust them, seeing as they weren't attacking me.

"Now, Phantom Chica-" Springtrap began.

"Is that my name?"

"Yes." He continued with agitation. "Anyway, let me tell you why you're here. Your prime objective is to kill. Anybody who isn't here right now should be murdered."

"How come?"

"It doesn't matter. If you're the killer I'm hoping you are, you won't ask questions. Just follow my lead, and kill. Got it?"

I nodded.

"Good. Now, they've recently found something that could be a problem to us. We have to avoid those ridiculous swords. At least we got one down."

Springtrap gestured over to a plastic chicken laying on the ground, broken.

"Who's that over there?" I asked.

I noticed a barely visible ghost-like thing laying beside it.

"That's the original Chica. She'll come back to life, so we have to be careful. Luckily, we can touch these ghosts. And kill them."

"How do we kill ghosts?"

"Well...we don't. But we wound them enough to keep them down for a while. And once we finally kill everybody, we will shove those ghosts into an animatronic suit. They'll be trapped in there forever."

Springtrap looked down in silence for a second.

"So, how does this benefit us?"

"For one thing, I don't kill you. And don't bother, you're not stronger than me. And, I'm gonna make you guys human. But you have to help me."

I was excited at the thought and nodded in agreement.

"Now Phantoms, attack."

We all dashed out to a big room with several other animatronics inside.

"Who should I attack?" I asked Phantom Mangle.

"Anybody you can slaughter."

I ran for a blue rabbit holding a guitar.

I jumped on the plastic bunny and grabbed the guitar. I began to hit the rabbit with the guitar.

"I will mess you up." It said.

The rabbit struggled underneath me.

"Nice try, little lady."

"I am a boy!" He yelled angrily.

"Really? I couldn't tell from the eyelashes and the adorable little voice."

He seemed to get really mad from this.

The rabbit managed to throw me off.

I ran back to him and shattered the plastic guitar over his head.

"You...broke my..."

His eyes went red and he leaped onto me. He, then, sunk his teeth into my arm. It didn't seem to hurt much.

"Is that the best you can do?"

I got a tight grip on his neck and yanked until his head popped off.

I was triumphant until a white fox that looked like Phantom Mangle shoved me to the ground.

"So, I assume you're Mangle."

"And I assume you're demon Chica."

"Phantom Chica. Thanks."

Mangle held a broken hook up to my neck.

"This is for trying to kill my friends."

She lifted her arm to swipe the sharp metal across my neck.

Help me, please.

I closed my eyes.

Mangle had suddenly disappeared.

I opened my eyes to find myself back where I began, next to the broken chicken. Except the ghost was gone.

"What just happened?" I asked out loud.

I was soon met by Springtrap.

"Did you teleport?" He asked.

"I...think so."

He smiled menacingly.