5

The lift came to a shuddering halt and maybe it made a noise but Hermione couldn't be sure when all she could hear was her own nervous breaths and her cantering heartbeat. Remus began to lift her from his shoulder, a slow slide of her body down his that allowed her the time to feel every muscle on her way down. She thought he might place her on the floor but she was wrong; he held her suspended so that they were face to face, his hands cradling her arse and his erection making a home between her legs.

"Don't tempt me." He said quietly. It wasn't quite a threat, the smile on his face told her that. She knew she should just nod, or laugh the situation off but... His erection was throbbing and so was she. She would be a liar if she said she hadn't wondered how much of him she could fit in her mouth before she choked. Late at night with the bow tie he had purposely left behind shoved between her teeth, hand deep in her underwear she had made herself come to the mere thought of the taste of him, to the idea that he might praise her and tell her what a good girl she was while she gagged around him. And now, the opportunity was right here.

"What if I want to tempt you?" She asked after gathering any and all courage she had. He cocked his head a little before he placed her on the ground, her back to the wall and his hands either side of her head, caging her in. Maybe she should have been intimidated by his height, by the fact they were alone in this small space but she wasn't. Remus wouldn't do anything to harm her and she knew that.

"I'm not sure you're brave enough, baby." He said with a cocky smirk. It was reverse psychology, a brazen attempt at it but she no longer cared. She lifted her chin just a little in faux confidence as her hands reached for his belt and began to undo it. If he noticed the slight tremor in her hands, he was polite enough not to mention it.

"Aren't I?" she responded, pulling the belt buckle free. He watched her, his hands stationary on the wall while she worked at his clothes.

"My good, courageous girl." He mumbled once she had finally pulled his zipper down. She couldn't believe she was about to do this. She was going to suck his dick right fucking here where they could be caught. It was stupid. Ridiculous. Crazy. She had lost her damn mind. And yet, she sunk to her knees. Her hand disappeared down his boxers and wrapped around his hard shaft, the skin velvety soft and warm against her own. Just as she pulled him free, he cupped her jaw and pulled it up so she looked at him.

"You don't have to." he said softly.

"But I want to." she replied firmly. More firmly than anything she had ever said to him and the slight raise in his eyebrows told her that he noticed, too. She took a deep breath and returned her attention back to his cock. Had he grown since she had been with him? He barely fit in her cunt, there was no way he'd fit in her mouth but she'd give it her best shot.

She gripped the base of him and he returned his hands to the wall, letting her control this however she wanted to. Instead of panicking and overthinking and worrying, for once she just went for it. Her lips closed around the head of his cock, the salty pre-come immediately soaking onto her tongue in a little welcoming present. He groaned above her, the sound reverberating off the walls of the lift and settling in her cunt. She suckled on the head, getting used to the smooth texture on her tongue, working out what pressure he liked best before she attempted more.

The first journey of her mouth down his cock was a small one. She tested the waters of what could fit comfortably and came back up maybe a little too quickly, but he didn't seem to mind. She explored his cock with her tongue, tracing the veins and trying to learn the map of this most intimate part of him. When she took him deeper, letting the tip of him nudge the back of her throat, he groaned loudly into the small space.

She was soaked and she knew it. She squirmed where she kneeled, trying to get a little pressure on her clit but it wasn't enough so she put her hand down her skirt and under her knickers. She had been right, her cunt was dripping and her fingers slipped over her clit with no resistance. She let out a small moan that vibrated around his cock.