Chapter 55

I woke up as the bedroom door creaked open. I glimpsed over to the digital clock that was standing on the nightstand and it read 1:58am.

 I felt Harry sitting down on the bed and pulling the covers over him. His arm wrapped around my waist and I took a deep breath, removing his arm and lying on my back.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked me and I could see his silhouette shift, prepping himself up on one arm.

"It's nothing." I huffed, getting annoyed at myself for being such a hormonal teenager with really annoying mood swings.

Harry shifted more and turned the lamp beside his bed on, the light illuminating the room. Harry was shirtless and his hair was messy, probably from running his fingers through it, and he looked really tired and concerned.

"Don't give me that shit." He sighed, running his fingers through his messy hair and pushing it back, "I know there's something. Tell me."

I sat up and leaned against the headboard of the bed, looking at my hands. I was picking on the skin on my fingers.

"It's just... You ignored me today and I know that's such a stupid reason and that it sounds really clingy but you didn't even care when I went home." I shook my head and furrowed my eyebrows, feeling absolutely ridiculous.

"Look at me." Harry said and I lifted my head. "I'm sorry, really sorry. I don't have an excuse for this; I guess I just got caught up in talking with everyone. I'm a dick, I know. It's just-"he paused, taking my hand in his and playing with my fingers. "I'm sorry." He sighed.

I bit down on my lower lip, keeping myself from smiling.

"I love you, you know that. I need you in my life and I couldn't imagine spending a day without you and I would have rather spent the evening with you than all these people but I just got caught up and fuck I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry for being mad at such a silly reason." I apologized. Harry's face broke out into a smile and he connected his lips with mine. My head tilted slightly to the side and my eyes fluttered close. His right hand cupped my face, his fingers tucking in my hair and his thumb running smoothly across my cheek. His left hand was placed on my waist. My arms wrapped around his neck, grabbing the hair in the base of his neck.

He pulled away from the kiss and as I opened my eyes I saw him looking really confused.

"Your hand is scratchy." He grabbed my hand from behind his neck and took a close look at it. I then remembered that I still have the band aid on and I mentally slapped myself.

"How did that happen?" he asked, worry tracing his voice. My palm was laid out flatly in front of him and he was frowning. He looked at me, his eyebrows raised.

"I shattered a glass tonight and accidentally cut myself." I explained, feeling my cheeks turn rosy.

"Did you clean it? Is it deep? Do we need to go to the doctor? Why didn't you tell me?- oh, right I wasn't really myself today fuck what if you got infected just because I was being an arse." He bombarded me with questions and looked quite surprised when I giggled.

"Stop talking, everything's fine." I told him, lying back down on the bed. Harry did the same, pulling the covers over us.

Our legs tangled together in a natural way and his arm wrapped around me, pulling me in his chest. I closed my eyes and everything that was heard was Harry's and my steady breathing.

"Harry?" I whispered.

"What?" his voice was muffled in my hair.

"Let me be the big spoon."

"Hell no." He answered, his voice clearer now.

"Please." I pleaded and a loud sigh was heard from him. I smiled victoriously the bed shifted and Harry turned around. I turned around as well and his back was facing me. I wrapped my arms around him and lay my head against his shoulders. My arms could barley wrap around his muscular torso.

+

We got out of the plane and grabbed our luggage, hurrying to the taxi that was already waiting for us. The hot Los Angeles air hit me as we walked out of the airport.

"I miss England already." I told Harry as we sat in the Taxi, heading home.

He shrugged his shoulders, entwining his fingers with mine and running his thumb across the back of my hand.

It didn't take us that long until we arrived in front of our houses. It was already quite late and the stars were shining, illuminating the sky. It was full moon and the sky looked absolutely beautiful. We got our suitcases and Harry paid the taxi driver.

Harry insisted on bringing me to my doorstep, carrying my suitcase for me. I turned around as we reached my door. I held my breath; he only stood a few inches away from me. He placed the suitcase beside him, scratching the back of his neck.

"Good night."

"Thank you for letting me come with you." I smiled, biting down on my lower lip.

"I wouldn't have wanted anyone else with me. God it's gonna be so strange to sleep without you in my arms." He chuckled but there was a hint of seriousness in his voice.

I nodded my head, agreeing.

I stood on my tiptoes and pressed a short kiss to his lips.

"I love you." I said and before he could answer I got into my house, a smile spread across my face.

sorry for the short chapter ://

vote, comment, share .xx