More Chair Troubles

HEY Y'ALL I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM BACK!!!

Hopefully I can get my butt in gear and update normally.

--------------------------------------------

Simon carried Harry and Vikk out to the car. Josh was lead by Tobi and Lachlan neither of who wanted to be carried. Mitch was carried out by Jerome.

***********************************

The boys had rented a van and a smaller car for their stay. The van was a 12 seater so biggest enough for all 10 of them. The boys going to mall looked in and saw a bunch of car seats. Two rear-facing seats, two normal car seats and two booster seats.

Simon looked at the seats in awe, "Who ever did this not only knew us. They know little kids as well. Jerome can you grab Preston's seat out and put it in the car?"

"Yeah dude," Jerome said pulling out the seat with Preston's name on it. Like the high chairs, all the car seats had the name of a baby on them in their colors.

While Jerome was juggling the car seat and Mitch, Josh was coaxing Lachlan in to his car seat. Tobi, being Tobi had happily bounced into his seat. He figured he could watch better.

There were 3 banks of seats behind the driver and passenger seats. Tobi's seat was in the first bank of seats, furthest from the door. Harry's seat was in the same bank as Tobi but in the seat closest to the door. In the second bank of seats there were 2 more car seats. Lachlan's was a booster seat behind Tobi, with Vikk's next to Lachlan's. Mitch's booster seat and Preston's car seat were in the last row, until Jerome pulled Preston's out. Josh moved Mitch's seat up so he was behind Harry and next to Vikk.

Simon stood watching, holding the two youngest babble at each other.

"Sighin?"

"No. I Star."

"No Sighin?"

"Dis Sighin," Vikk said poking Simon.

Harry's small face lit up as he hugged Simon. "SIGHIN!!"

"Yes Harry, because I haven't been holding you for a while now," Simon laughed.

"Si!" Josh said in a panic.

"What's up mate?" Simon asked walking closer to Josh.

"Lachlan won't get in his seat and he keep running away from me."

"WACHY," Vikk shrieked happily at the sound of his friend' name.

Simon quickly set Vikk down out side the van and Harry into his seat. Both Vikk and Harry had the rear facing seats because of their sizes. Both were very small. Harry because of his age, Vikk because he's Vikk.

Vikk wobbled over to the car, placed his hands flat on the floor and boosted himself into the van. Lachlan was pressed up against the other wall away from Josh. Vikk pushed back Josh and walked to Lachlan. "Wachy? Was wrong?

"No like stupid chair," Lachlan said crossing his arms.

Vikk hugged Lachlan. "I not scwared of chair."

"I'm not scwared. I no like."

Simon and Josh were watching, praying Vikk could convince Lachlan to get in the chair. Simon buckled Harry in to his seat. Simon sat in between Tobi and Harry. Harry began babble sing like little kids do. "Sunshine, sunshine sunny blue, green, yellow, red. Sunshine."

"I sit first, then you sit?" Vikk said hopefully.

"Humph," was all Lachlan said.

Vikk began to try to crawl up into his seat. Josh looked at the toddler and said, "Vikky do you want help?"

Vikk slid down on to the floor and sat there. He then held out his hands for Josh. Josh picked up Vikk and tickled his tummy. Vikk shrieked happily as Josh put him his the seat and buckled him in. Lachlan watch quietly. "Ready Lachlan," Josh asked.

Lachlan stiffly put up his arms. Josh picked up the toddler and hugged him. "It ok Little Lachy. See. Vikk's all safe."

To be honest Vikk was giggling happily at the cloud shapes in the sky. He could see the sky from out the back window even though they weren't in the last row. Lachlan hugged Josh back, "ok joshy," he said in a little voice.

Josh smiled at Lachlan as he buckled him in. Jerome was standing at the van holding Mitch. Mitch was in his normal spot in Jerome's shoulder playing with the spikes of hair coming out of Jerome's SnapBack.

Josh stepped back and let Jerome get in, "So I'm driving right?"

Jerome looked away from Mitch. "No way in hell. You'll drive on the wrong side of road."

"Fine. You'd think I wasn't American or something," Josh said as they laughed.

After Jerome finished strapping Mitch in he looked at Vikk and Lachlan. "Hey doods." He gave Vikk a kiss on the forehead and he got a high five from Lachlan.

"BYE BYE BIGGUMS," Mith shouted when Jerome walked to the driver door.

"BOOOO," Jerome shouted when he popped back in. All the little boys laughed happily.

***********************************

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY Y'ALL!!!
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

LOOK FIRE WORKS!!!

Sorry. I get excited!! Hope y'all enjoy the cuteness of the Baby Packmen!!

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT. BYYYYYEEEEEEE