Chapter 27

*Nisha Pov*

As usual like every day I woke up from his bed and finished all the work and then decided to wake Ayesha up ruffling her hair.

Nevertheless, when I touched her forehead, I felt her burning up. I walked inside his room and searched for the thermometer and got it in the last cupboard.

I walked back and checked the temperature, and it was nearly 100. I slowly woke her up and asked, "Are you feeling any throat pain?"

"Little!" She replied.

"I will just be back." I said making her lay again and went inside his room.

I got ready and then started waking him up. He opened his eyes, groaning and asked, "What happened?"

"Ayesha has a fever and I think it is better to take her to the hospital." I replied.

"What?" he asked immediately getting up.

"I will get her ready, and in the meantime you get ready." I said walking outside his room and just made her change her clothes.

"Are you ready?" I asked, knocking on his door holding her.

"Yeah! Let's go." He replied, opening the door and we three walked out with her hugging me tightly.

"Just lock the door and she will call if we don't return before she wakes up." I said, and he nodded locking the door.

We sat inside his car, and she sat on my lap not ready to leave me at her. I hugged her back and she slowly started shaking so I closed the windows not to let the cool air inside.

Reaching the hospital, we gave her name and got number 10, so we had to wait for sometime.

"Which number is being checked now?" Sudhir asked worriedly.

"Number 2, sir." Receptionist replied, and he nodded.

He sat beside me, and his leg is just moving continuously. I held his hand and rubbed it making him look at me.

"She will be all right. Do not worry and it must be normal viral fever." I said.

"Why are you not saying anything?" I asked him frowning.

"While feeling tense or anger, I say some stupid things, and I don't want to say them now so I am being quiet." He replied and held my hand back.

I nodded and continued to rub his hand and rubbed her back with the other. Finally, we were called and we went inside.

The doctor said it is normal viral fever, and he prescribed the medicines but the problem is injection is also there.

"No!" Sudhir said when we walked inside the medicine room.

"What? She will be fine." I said.

"She will not have it." He said, shaking his head.

"Will you be fine with a small injection?" I asked her, and she nodded.

"Dad doesn't like them." She whispered.

"Don't worry, Sudhir. I will be there with you." I said holding his hand.

Ayesha held my other hand tightly while having it and Sudhir tightened his grip more. I shook my head at these both.

"Happy?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"Sorry!" he replied, releasing my hand.

"I will take these two days leave to stay with her and when you return I will be with her." He said when we travelled back.