Imagine for Prettyanpink (Doctor)

Prompt: Um can I have one where like the 1D boys have to Get there yearly checkup but Harry isn't feeling well and hides it from everyone and they all go and it's Harry's turn but he's really scared and never liked the Doctors and so he freaks out and stuff and they all have to get two shots but when they find out  Harrys isnt feeling well he has to get more. 5sos as the doctors and nurses.

********************************************************************************************

Harry's POV

"OH GOAL!!" Louis cheered. Right now, me and the boys are playing soccer outside and I am a little cold even though its warm. I feel so sick but I can't tell anyone and I am so tired. I hope this game ends soon because all this cheering hurts my head.

"Oh yeah GOAL!" I cheered as me and Louis were on the same team. Louis, me and Liam's team won so WOO HOO. Out of nowhere Liam's phone started ringing. 

Liams POV

I got a phone call from management saying we all need our yearly checkups since we haven't had one in a year. Yeah we have to go every 6 months. That sucks! I didn't want to tell Harry cause he is really afraid of doctors like petrified but I had to tell the boys including him. 

"Hey guys could you come here?" I asked them.

"Yeah mate what is it?" Louis asked for all of them.

"Well first of all Louis hold Harry tightly" I said and they all gave me a weird look but Louis did what I asked and then I started. "Management just called and said that we are all due for our checkups and they made appointments for us which our in an hour. Now get ready we all have to go", I looked over at Harry and felt bad for the lad because he was shaking in Louis arms and trying to get away. 

"Shh Haz. Stop shaking we all will be there now lets go" Louis said and threw him over his sh oulder because we all knew that he would try to get out of it.

Louis POV

We were all in the car and Harry was beside me. I could feel the heat radiating off of him so I decided to ask.

"Harry are you feeling ok. Your warm right now" I said

"Uh yeah I am fine don't worry" He said but then whispered "Can you please pretty please get me out of this you know I dont like it" .

"I am sorry Harry but it needs to be done" I told him gently because of his fragile position right now. He just started shaking again so I rubbed his back to calm him down. It worked well kinda. We arrived at the clinic and I held Harry close to me afraid he would run. We all walked inside the clinic and saw 5sos. We got really confused but then Ashton explained.

"Hi guys, I know what you are thinking but we are also doctors for a back up career" Then Ashton looked back at Harry and saw him shaking and asked "Is he okay?"

"Uh petrified of doctors" I replied for Harry.

"Oh Harry we are not going to hurt you I promise and how about you go last hmm?" Michael asked him and Harry just nodded. First, Liam went and came out with a bandage on his arm. 

"What happened?" I whispered to him too scared that Haz will hear me if I say the though out too loud.

"We all get 2 shots" he whispered back and I just nodded. Harry was going to scream if he found out. He is petrified of doctors but if you say anything about needle he will freak out. Usually on his doctor appointment me and Zayn go in with him and hold him down so the doctors can do what they need to. I literally have to treat him like my little sisters because they are scared of dentists. We all had our turns except Haz and got our shots. When it was my turn Liam was watching him well more like holding him.