Uncle Coulson Time: Let's Get Some Ice Cream

It's 8:20 a.m. As Coulson walks through Annabelle's door. Annabelle looks like she stayed up for hours.

"Hey there Captain Annabelle, how are you feeling?" Coulson smiled.

"...where's dad?"

"You're dad had to make a quick trip to someplace in Africa, I'm not sure when he'll be back but no more than a week."
Annabelle sighs. Coulson walks up to Annabelle and sits next to her. "Rough night?"

"Yeah...can we just go home?"

"Yeah, let me get you a wheelchair alright?"

Once Coulson returns with a wheelchair he wheels Annabelle out of headquarters and drives Annabelle home. Coulson pulls up to the curb and helps Annabelle out of the car. Coulson carefully helps her up to her to her room and sits her down on her bed.

"There you go, home sweet home." Coulson smiled.

"Thanks uncle." Annabelle pouted.

"You alright you haven't said much on the way here?" Coulson sits down next his niece.

"I'm fine, I'm just really tired that's all." Coulson pats Annabelle on the head.

"I'm having Natasha stay with you while I handle some business at S.H.E.I.L.D. She'll be here soon and I'll be back later in the day alright?" Annabelle nods her head.

"Alright, I'll be here."

"Can do you think you can move around on your own?"

"Maybe, I should be able to." Coulson stand up and heads towards the door.

"By the way Annabelle, if you need to talk about what happened me, your father, Natasha and Clint are here for you. You know that right?"

"Yeah...thanks uncle."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day Natasha and Annabelle are downstairs eating popcorn and red vines on the couch watching movies on Netflix.

"Hahaha oh this movie is so stupid."Natasha looks over at Annabelle who seems to be not paying attention. "Hey, Annabelle?" She doesn't respond. Natasha grabs a handful of popcorn and throws it at her. "Listen to me!" Natasha whined. Annabelle comes to her senses.

"What was that for?" Annabelle pouted. Natasha pauses the movie.

"You barely said anything to me since I got here. And don't say cause you're tired, is it about what happened in Paris?" Natasha asked. Annabelle looks down at the floor and sighs. "We've been friends since you were 12 you're like a sister to me."

"I was just spooked about what happened, didn't expect to literally break a leg ya' know, or get shot, or chocked out." Natasha looks down at her broken ankle.

"At least your alive, I'm honestly surprised and proud of you. So is Clint."

"Why is that?"

"How you were being all badass and shit." She smiled. "Not only that you  found what we're looking for. I like how you had it in your mouth." Natasha giggled.

Annabelle scoff." Just call me Harry Potter." Natasha laughs. She scoots closer to Annabelle and pays her on the head.

"It's always hard or traumatizing after the first mission, after that you get used it. You'll be fine if you want to talk about it more about what happened we're here for you." She smiled.

"Thanks Natasha."

"Anytime, oh I forgot." Natasha gets up from the couch and looks through her purse.