Chap 5

Sorry for the long wait I got caught up in all that 50 Shades of naughty! Hehe, anywho I made this chapter long so Enjoy!

Wolf Pup-------->

~Levi~

There was a scratching somewhere in the apartment and I dragged myself up from my bed frowning sleepily. I glanced at the clock to see it was ten in the morning so I trudged across the room towards the door and walked down the hall to see the wolf pawing at the ground at the front door. I froze, oh crap I forgot Kyle was staying here. Warily I turned my head to see Kyle sleeping peacefully on the couch unaware of the noise. I looked back at the wolf, what am I going to do with him. Wolves don’t belong in apartments they needed freedom plus I’m not sure my neighbors would like Kyle’s pup anywhere near them.

I walked close to the door and he turned to me with its penetrating yellow eyes. I had to think of a place for him to go to the bathroom. Glancing at Kyle I opened the door and let the pup out, I walked out with him watching him run along the grass, good thing I lived on the ground floor instead of the top. He disappeared behind some trees and I stood leaning against the door frame waiting. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and then did the same to my face to wake myself up. Last night was a long night and I didn’t get to bed till five in the morning.

Turning back inside I walked towards the kitchen leaving the front door open for the pup. Peeking inside my fridge I grabbed a few things for breakfast. I made a plate of bacon and scrambled some eggs with a side of buttered toast.  The click of nails caused me to look behind me and my eyes widened. The wolf sat in the middle of the kitchen licking his blood stained mouth.

Gasping I turned towards him fully and knelt to his level griping his muzzle tightly. Oh shit, I hope that’s not human. I thought as I leant to sniff at his nose and my body relaxed, it was a rabbit. Glaring at him I snatched a wet cloth from the edge of the skin and rubbed the blood off.

“Damn it, if you were so hungry I had some meat in the fridge.” I complained mainly to myself. Once his mouth was clean I stood rinsed the towel off and walked towards the door closing it gently. Kyle stirred suddenly and I whirled around, my heart pounding as I watched him sit up; the blanket sliding down his smooth naked tan chest innocently as he stretched and yawned. His hands ran though his hair making it one sexy blonde mess.

“Morning” he greeted in a low deep husky voice and I practically melted right then and there.

“M-Morning” I stuttered ducking my head and going back to the kitchen to make our plates.

“Your couch is really comfortable.” He said getting to his feet, my sweats were hanging low on his hips and I could make out the visible ‘V’ indention leading to an Oh so happy place I wished to be… wait NO! I don’t wish to be! I have a boyfriend what am I thinking! I tried to looked away and focus on portioning the eggs on our plates but he was like a magnet and my eyes wandered right back to those wash board abs and lean hips, the light dust of hair leading south from his belly button. 

“Thanks” my mouth was a ball of cotton.

Jeez! He looked so good. My wolf whined covering his face with his paw in agony. We wanted our mate it’s been years and we never even got to look at him like this; to behold such a mesmerizing sight as this. If only I had my paint brush. I was brought out of my fantasy as hot pieces of scrambled eggs fell on my bare feet.

“Shit!” I jumped throwing the now empty pan in the sink.

“You alright?” I glanced up at Kyle’s tall approaching form. I waved him off with a smile.

“Yeah, just me being clumsy” I muttered embarrassed, the pup trotted over happily and licked up the mess at my feet. Well he’s handy for one thing I guess. Kyle chuckled, leaning his hip against the counter watching the wolf clean the floor; his shiny blonde hair was lying dangerously sexy on his forehead. Sighing I turned away from him and scrapped of the giant pile of eggs off his plate and dished half on mine then placed three pieces of bacon each and toast on our plates. I took them in my hands and turned holding one out to him.