Mastication

Warning: This chapter includes sexual content with extreme detail. If you aren't into reading it, skip this chapter after the first two "***" things. Thanks. c:

***

The girls ended up adapting to a strange sleep schedule. Bonnie helped Marcy learn to control her urges when it came to the red, and that eating human food was a good replacement. They considered the late afternoon 'early in the morning', and the morning was almost like staying up until midnight. The sun was sadly an enemy, but Marcy didn't think much of it at first.

***

End of April

By this point, the girls moved to the next apartment. It had two bedrooms, but they obviously chose to stay in the same room, only using the other to search for things they might need.

Marcy was wearing a short black skirt with a grey vest and a tie that was blue and black plaid. She basically dressed similar to Miku Hastune (for y'all who know who that is xD). Bonnie had shorts up to her butt with a loose grey shirt tucked in. It was red to start off.

Okay, the girls are thirteen. Ya know what that means? Some things start to majorly change. Puberty is still in play, and their lusts began to kick in. Marcy didn't truly understand where babies came from, she was told rape is a form of forcing someone's body to do what it does not want to. Therefore, Marcy didn't understand what she was looking for when her body started to feel different.

The girls were outside playing in the yard for a little while in the late afternoon when they decided to take a break. Bonnie was leaning against the brick wall of Section A near its' entrance. Marcy was just pulling petals off a dandelion in part of the yard towards the right direction of where Bonnie was. Bonnie crossed her arms and looked down at her tennis. Marceline suddenly felt a strange sensation in her whole system. She stared at her palms confused, but intrigued. She patted down her sides and thighs, wondering if their was some strange button she could push to flood her body with release. She wondered if maybe she was sick. She walked up to Bonnie, thinking maybe she could help.

"Umm, Bonnie... can we talk a sec?"

Bonnie lifted her head. "Sure, whats up?"

"Something doesn't feel right... like maybe I'm coming down with something..."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, it's like my body feels kinda... tingly inside? And so do my fingertips, all of a sudden. "Marcy looked up at Bonnie. Damn, she's beautiful. "And looking at you suddenly made it worse," she widened her eyes. "Looking into your eyes makes my head feel f-funny..."

Bonnie smiled. She had learned too many things while being stuck on walls when only two special people are around.

"Oh, I know how to fix you," Bonnie smirked devilishly. Bonnie turned Marcy onto the brick wall behind her and kissed her. Marcy's eyes were wide with shock. Once she started to close her eyes, Bonnie pulled back. "Wait a minute, let me take you somewhere more... comfortable, " with that, Bonnie pulled Marcy to their room by Marcy's tie.

***

"Lay on our bed. On your back."

Marcy did as commanded. "Uhhmm... okay. What are you gonna do to me?"

"I'm healing you. What you need, darling, is a certain genre of pleasure."

"Pleasure?" She asked while Bonnie walked toward the bed. "But, y-you make me happy all the time, Bonnie. What kinda pleasure are you talking about?"

"Calm down, Mar-Mar. It's obvious your nervous, " she got on the bed and straddled Marcy. "I'm talking about sexual pleasure, okay?"

"S-sexual?" Poor Marceline was a tad confused.