Chapter VI

•°• ✾ •°•

•°• ✾ •°•

Warning : Sexual Content

The moon was already in the sky, and there in Chishiya's room Y/n slumber, unknown to her a certain someone had just entered the room.

"Y/n, wake up. " A voice called while shaking her, "Hm? Chishiya, where's Kuina?" She ask rubbing her eyes, "Ann ask for her assistance." He answered.

Nodding at him, she groggily grab an extra black sweatpants on Chishiya's room drawer and wore it. "Let's go." He nodded,

Arriving at the lobby, there were already group of people in there. Y/n and Chishiya took their team number,

Y/n began scanning the room for a certain braided hair girl, when Y/n finally saw her, she wave at the female trying to grab her attention.

Kuina smiled and run up towards the pair. "What are your groups?" She ask showing her paper, six was written on the paper.

"Nine." Y/n showing her paper, the two female then stare at Chishiya waiting for him to tell his. "Guess we'll be playing, wife." he tease no emotion on his face except his infamous smirk, putting his hand on Y/n's head.

Kuina looks like she was about to tease the poor girl again so Y/n glared at her. Warning her to not utter a word. "Well, I better be going now, my team might be looking for me, see ya!" Kuina shouted waving at them. Chishiya removed his hand on the top of her head.

Y/n shook her head and wave farewell back at Kuina,

After she left, the two also went and head to their group, there was Aguni and another militant. Y/n gave him a small wave, he responded with a nod.

Y/n could feel Chishiya's eyes drill the back of her head but she simply ignored his gaze.

The car ride was quiet again, fortunately it didn't take long for them to arrived at their destination, an L shape building. Aguni and the other militant didn't exit the car, they waited for Y/n and Chishiya to head first before they entered the building.

After walking in the entrance they saw some players were already waiting, each holding a phone, Chishiya grab two phones and handed Y/n the other one. She took a seat on the floor beside Chishiya while he charge his taser, soon enough more players arrived one by one.

"Hmm so many newcomers." Y/n lick her dry lips, a smirk creeping on her face.

Registration has now closed

There are a total of 14 participants the game will now commence

Difficulty, Five of spades

Game, A game of Tag

Rule.
Run away from the tagger.

Clear condition.
Discover the safe zone hidden in one of the building rooms within the time limit.