29.Uncovering the past

DO VOTE
DO VOTE.
DO VOTE
DO VOTE
DO VOTE
DO VOTE
DO VOTE

DO VOTE
DO VOTE.
DO VOTE
DO VOTE
DO VOTE
DO VOTE
DO VOTE

DO VOTE
DO VOTE.
DO VOTE
DO VOTE
DO VOTE
DO VOTE
DO VOTE

DO VOTE
DO VOTE.
DO VOTE
DO VOTE
DO VOTE
DO VOTE
DO VOTE

DO VOTE
DO VOTE.
DO VOTE
DO VOTE
DO VOTE
DO VOTE
DO VOTE

Lets skip to the good part🦥

Yn:"Mr jeon ?" "Mr. Jeon?"
Frightened yn searching for her husband in the dark house behind the woods.

When yn was coiled up in the blanket There was a power outage suddenly. The surrounding turned dark & creepy.

Yn already had a phobia of darkness. She tried to get into sleep but was unable.Those nasty nightmares flashes back in front of her eyes. Her stomach churned and anxiety took the most of her soul.

With shivering hands yn managed to light a candle. But it was nothing against the drop dead darkness.

Power outage was common in that area but it never used to be this long. So she decided to go to her only comfort place. Her husband.

But now he seems nowhere to be.
Her anxiety increased . The strange feeling in her stomach got intense. When she didn't found him.

She continued to walk. The silence was so intense that she could hear echoes of her foot steps.

Thud !!
Yn flinched at the sudden noise. Chills ran down her body. She immediately turned to the direction of the sound.

Yn-"w...who ?...wh..hos there?"her heartbeat fastened. Slowly & steadily she took steps forward. Praying to god for the sake of everything.

Yn-"oh my god !!"
When she took the next step forward, her ankle twisted & she fell down the small stairs.

Yn-"ahh.."
She hissed in pain when she tried to get up. When she looked around she noticed that ,The candle in her hand fell on the curtain & it caught fire.

Yn-"oh no" she cried. she tried to get up only to fall back again. She tried & tried but she was helpless.

The fire rapidly took over the curtain completely.

She needs to do something or the whole room will get on fire. Pushing her all strength together & somehow managed to get up but moving forward was still hard for her.

Just when she looked here & there to find some solution to stop the fire. Her eyes caught something\someone in the room.

Her eyes widened. Blood got cold beneath her skin. Her body stilled for a moment.

The giant portrait resting against the wall.

It was her, but not her. The hair tied up in the bun & the modest vintage dress she never had.

She looked like her but not entirely. & There was a man standing beside her while resting his hand on her shoulder.

If not for the bright light from the fire she would have definitely miss took him as her father, but there was a significant difference. He was way more taller than her father and except the eyes everything was same.