Thirty-Six: How CHARMing

Chapter Thirty-Six:

Uranus’s POV (OMGGGGG. Finally right?)

I couldn’t take it anymore. I couldn’t take being so far away from her.

“Hey, Trent,” Holly smiled warmly at me.

“Move away, skank!” I shouted and pushed past her.

There she was. Her blonde hair was just the right shade and the way her name ended with an ‘A’.

“Serena!” I called.

She turned around, waiting for me to say something.

“I have to tell you something,” I told her.

“What is it, Uranus?” she asked, looking like she really wanted to know.

Loser.

“Move your fat ass!” I yelled at her.

She called me an asshole and stalked away. Loser.

There…there was the one I wanted in all her glory.

“Olivia,” I said dreamily.

“What?” she screeched.

“I love you,” I told her, meaning every word.

“I love you too,” she said as she smacked on her gum, “’Specially when I found out you had a hot body.”

“When did I not have a hot body?” I asked suspiciously.

“When I thought you were preggers, duuuuuur. You’re so stupid.”

Oh, the way she said duuuuuur. It turned me on.

“Oh,” was all I could say.

“Hey, guess what?” she asked me.

“What?”

“I’m really Liam,” she said but then her she parts turn to he parts and Liam was standing in front of me. “’Sup bro. Didn’t know you played for the other team too,” he said sending me a wink.

“Oh my GAWWWD,” I said, shocked. “I didn’t either…. But if I loved Olivia and Olivia was Liam. And Liam is you. I love you. So I’m into duuuuudes? OH MY GAWWWD.”

“Nope, just kidding. I’m not Liam,” Liam said. “Just remember THAT’S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!” he shouted and all of a sudden. Liam turned into Liam Payne.

“EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIEEEEEEE!” I whined.

“Nah, bro. You’re still a homosexual. That isn’t a lie,” Liam Payne said in his sexy British accent.

“Ohhhhh my GAWDDDD,” I said.

“Hey, buttface,” someone said. It was Alex.

“HEyyyyyy,” I said.

“I like me some rare,” he said before he drank my blood. It turned me on. “Good night forever.”

Then I died

END OF PROJECT FAT SUIT.

Oh no. It’s the end L poor Uranus. Yeah, you guys should know. HAPPY APRIL FOOL’S DAY! I don’t know why, but I have fun making these. Did this one trick anyone? Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

So anyways, if that disappointed you guys, here’s a super long (unedited) chapter for y’all.