Ch 68: I'm Yours.

A/N: Oh my god guys...there is like maybe ten chapters left...or twenty... (I'm estimating considering I know I'm close to the end but I also know that knowing me it could take me anywhere between 3-15 chapters just to get to the big picture before the grand finale) FUN FACT! The very last chapter was actually written before I started typing you this lovely A/N. So I have an end...and its FANTASTIC if I do say so myself... RANDOM FACT! Sometimes when I have writers block or need zero distractions I sit in my bathtub to write. my bathroom is all white so I think the lack of other sensory things helps....

Oh and that there is Honey. cute isn't she? this whole chapter is cute. I NEEDED SOME CUTE!

~~

Kaden POV:

She fawned over Honey, Waffles, and Chocolate, waving her fingers and hair at them so they would swat her with their tiny paws. 

We had ended up with not one cat but three. Three Scottish Fold siblings. We went to the best non-human pet shop in London and her face just lit up when she saw the tiny little folded ears of the kittens. 

I had to admit, they were cute. Which was probably why when the shop owner informed us they were siblings and asked if we wanted to play with one of them I asked if we could just see all three.

That led to Calla giggling on the floor like a mad woman as kittens climbed all over her and my instantly deciding we needed more than one because it was that ridiculously adorable to see her like that and after the three of them tumbled over to me and into my lap I couldn't just take one of them and leave the rest.

Calla felt the same and she was the first to vocalize that it was a shame that we had to break up the siblings.

The look on her face was well worth the $5500 for the cats...plus the shots, carriers, collars, cat beds, toys...lots and lots of toys, food, grooming tools, litter box, more collars, and even more toys we would have to ship back to America plus the fees it would take to have them fixed.

The look on the shop owners face was priceless when I flippantly handed him my credit card after Calla had erupted into joyous squealing.

It was rare for a vampire to buy his pet a pet for obvious reasons and I bought mine three before letting her run around the store and picking everything she liked for them.

Technically they were our pets but no one was ever going to know that because everyone knew if I really wanted a cat I could have stuck some ears and a tail on Calla and told her to meow. She was my pet after all.

But as cute as that would have been...and strangely erotic I would have to pass on that one.

I didn't need to go exploring into weird sex any further than I already have. Calla was very open to it but something told me she wouldn't be if I told her to lick me like a good kitty.

We had left the shop happy, I was glad we chose to do this. Something told me raising kittens with her would be good for us.

Honey padded over to me, nearly stumbling on the carpet, mewling as she got close.

I scratched the tiny kitten behind one of its ears and its tiny crackling purr filled the air.

Calla awed and cooed at her while the other two cats started to compete for my lovers attention.

Before I knew it Calla was on my lap with three restless kittens pawing at us and her lips sealed over mine. I didn't even hesitate to kiss her back, whenever she offered the soft warmth of her kiss I would take it even if only for a moment.

"What was that for love?"

She looked at me through heavy eyes, "because I love you and you're so good to me. Because even though you were unsure you went along with this. And because...well for fucks sake Kaden you have no idea how sexy you are being all cute with our kittens."

I chuckled, "I love you too Calla."

She smiled, "and you're sure they will be fine here?"

"I'm sure. My father wouldn't try to hurt me through cats. If he finds out they are here he will probably just figure they are yours and ask me how much you cost again."

Her slim fingers rubbed the tension from my shoulders and neck, "I'm yours and you know it. No one but you will every have me, not my body, not my soul, and most definitely my heart."

I leaned into her touch a peace falling over me despite the fact I was in the middle of the home of the man I hated most.

~~

I will have photos of Waffles and Chocolate on the next two chapters