Chapter 246

When Chu's mother felt something was wrong, Chu Xuan was not idle either. She chatted with the little attendant, and the little attendant followed her words-yes, why didn't Chu Xiang endure hardship in the past two days? I bought a pair of new shoes. They are not cheap. Where did the money come from?

Could it be that you have too little knowledge and were coaxed by which brother? Speaking of it, although Chu Xiang is thin, but his face is pretty good, judging from the situation during this period, this is very possible!

That night, the news about Chu Xiang being raised by (baobao) spread out. +++Mobile phone reading Visited m.mtlnovel.com Chu Xiang's roommate found out about this, Chu Xiangdu (sleeping Shui) was sleeping. She hurriedly got out of bed, pushed Chu Xiang awake in twos or twos, and showed her mobile phone to Chu Xiang, "Chu Xiang, look, I don't know who is talking nonsense, it's too much!"

Chu Xiang glanced at it, frowned and said, "Today Chu Xuan stopped me on the (fuck cao) court and asked who bought my clothes and shoes. I ignored her. No one mentioned this to me except her. thing."

"Chu Xuan? She hurt you again! What should I do now? Don't let others misunderstand it, how ugly." My roommate and Chu Xiang lived together for so many days, and they went out to play together many times. That's good, I am sincerely worried for her.

Chu Xiang laughed and patted her arm, "It's okay, after a long time, this kind of rumors will naturally disappear. She wants to use such words to harm me, so she can only take advantage of people not familiar with me. At that time, I might not be happy to let me make more friends. If you don't have a relationship, people who easily believe in rumors don't need to be friends. People who are willing to believe in me naturally believe in me."

The dormitory sighed, "Before there was a word called 'fate, I've never been able to understand what it means. Now when I see you, I feel that this word is especially suitable for you. Why are there so many things?"

Chu Xiang hugged the quilt and turned around, leaned against the wall and hugged his knees, and said, "Maybe I am not the daughter of the Chu family, so there is nothing wrong with it? I said dream that day, but I actually have a dream. I hope I am not Chu. Family's daughter. If I have some luck, let me realize this dream."

There was silence in the dormitory, and no one knew how to comfort her. After a while, a roommate murmured, "You should go home and file a complaint. The crying child eats (nai), so you can file more complaints so that your parents know that Chu Xuan is not a good thing."

The dormitory elder had no money at home when he was young, and he had seen more of the best products than them, and shook his head: "Children who like to complain are innocent, and children who don't like complaints are innocent. Actually, there are not so many reasonable parents. There are even fewer eccentric people. Anyway, the family is not an only child. I have never seen anyone who is not eccentric. Like the Chu family, Chu Xuan acted as (强qiang) first, and her parents were stealing chickens (touching Mo) to Chu Xiang. I am jealous of people's impressions. It takes time to change."

Chu Xiang lowered his head, resting his chin on his knees, and sighed softly, "Forget it, I don't want to change anymore."

The roommate said, "That's your parents, and Chu Xuan is an outsider. Why don't you let it go? You should take your parents back."

Chu Xiang was silent for a while, and said, "Who can't live without it? Even parents, they don't want to put their hearts on me. I don't have to grab them? I live at school during this time. Happy, I don't want to go back anymore."

Before, she said that she hoped that she was not the daughter of the Chu family, and the three roommates still regarded her as angry. Now that she seems to think so, it is not worth it for her.