Chapter 333

Of course it is impossible to refuse, otherwise, wouldn't it mean that they were unwilling to pray for the emperor?

The eyes of the concubine looking at Chu Xiang changed. Who said the imperial concubine was weak and indisputable? She is obviously hiding it all the time! No, after saving the driver and having reliance, she will (show) her true colors.

The Sifei felt uncomfortable and didn't want to make Chu Xiang feel better. Unexpectedly, before they waited for them to speak, Chu Xiang hid his mouth and coughed slightly, and shook his body.

Qing Zhu and the others hurriedly stepped forward to help, and said nervously, "Manny! How are you? It must be the wound caused by the exhaustion along the way. The slave and maid helped you in and rest."

Chu Xiang nodded lightly, looked at the Fourth Concubine and smiled and said, "Sisters, please come back, the emperor is the king of a country, and the dragon body is precious, so you can't delay praying for a moment. My palace feels a little uncomfortable, so I won't keep you. After Da'an in the palace, I will invite four more sisters to enjoy the flowers."

Her tone was still gentle, but she said something decently, which made people unable to fault. While overturning their abacus, it also blocked their mouths to prevent them from entanglement. Is this the imperial concubine they knew? Did she say this deliberately, or accidentally?

The Fourth Concubine was stunned, Chu Xiang had already entered her Taihe Palace with the help of the palace people.

Fourth concubine, look at me, I look at you, the last one returned to their palaces more ugly than a face (color).

For example, there are only five women in the palace in the future, except for the first emperor's digital concubines and concubines, there are only five women, Chu Xiang, and the whole harem is watching them. As soon as it was scattered, the news that the imperial concubine ordered the four concubines to copy the scriptures quickly spread throughout the harem, and even the chief **** next to the emperor heard it.

Xiao Yuanzhao reviewed the memorial in the Imperial Study Room. He had cuts on both his left and right arms and back. Although not serious, he still needed to heal his injuries. Recently, the memorials have increased a lot, and they are all trivial things about Sesame Mung Beans. I want to know that the regent was instructed and deliberately made him annoy and suffer more during the healing period.

However, Xiao Yuanzhao's willpower (strong qiang) was great, especially after he obtained the mind-reading skill, he was even more motivated to be pro-political. After finishing all the memorials, he still felt very energetic and not at all tired.

He put down the last memorial, caressed the wound on his right arm, and took the warm tea to moisten his mouth after confirming that it was OK.

He asked casually, "When is it?"

Chief Eunuch Liang Zhong bowed and replied: "The emperor, it's not three quarters."

Xiao Yuanzhao nodded, "Is the imperial concubine go back to the palace? Have you called the emperor to see it?"

Liang Zhongdao: "The imperial concubine and concubine have already returned to the palace half an hour ago. She seems to be a little uncomfortable with the bumps along the way. As soon as she returned to the palace, the imperial physician was asked to take a look.

"Oh? The imperial concubine is unwell?" Xiao Yuanzhao frowned slightly, got up and wanted to take a look, but before he raised his foot, he suddenly remembered how Chu Xiang thought he was disturbing her to rest. How could he not get out of this foot.