Welcomed Change

Unknown Faceless Woman
Freedom after such a long time is a scary thing. I had no idea when I started on the path I did that people would betray me the way they did. I still have the cash hidden in the attic. The last thing I recall was leaving for the drop site and then getting on an elevator and everything went black. I kept thinking they were trying to grab my sister but they informed me that they knew exactly who they got. I really hate Colleen and Brian. They were behind this and they grabbed the other girl to keep her from getting away and finding help. I never knew their real names to assure anonymity. I can't trust anyone even the criminals. No honor among thieves might just be true, but these are human traffickers and they sell off any human no matter the age. I top scientist was in chains next to me and figured out that I was the one who got her enslaved, she wanted to kill me. They moved her to the laboratory. Of course she left me with a lasting impression. Mom and dad gave me a choice straighten up or leave, so I left. They basically disowned me. I found out they died in a plane crash. I was left a million dollars and my sister was left everything else. Which means I have to leave the family home and soon. I decided to see if I could pass for my sister at the company. I found out that I couldn't get in because they had a lot of security applications that recognized that I am not my sister. So I'm not going to be able to get in the building. I also ran into someone who was surprised to see me back in the city. They thought that I was running things from Seattle. I decide to hop a flight to Seattle but the family jets are gone. I look up the company and see that it has really expanded.

Elliott
I went to visit Kate at her office and thought that I saw her standing there looking up at her building like she had never seen it before. I called out to her and it was like she was either deaf or it wasn't her at all. She looked a lot thinner than her size six. She looked like she hadn't ate well for years. A strong wind could blow this young woman away. I just thought of the flying nun with Sally Field in it. Re runs are fun to watch on line. Who wouldn't want to see a flying nun lol. Anyway the person disappeared and I saw Kate headed my way the one who is very healthy and just the right size for me. I am not sure how to describe the person who was here so I try to ask Kate about her family and if she has a sister or a twin?

Kate
I look at Elliott as he is watching one of the thinnest females walk away from the buildings. He then seems surprised to see me approach him. This has been happening this last few days. Something tells me that I might need to find out who this person is. Security has told me that they heard about a very skinny version of me here in Seattle. I was told to have people watch the Kavanagh building and Escala just in case whoever it is tries something. I decided to go through the family albums and look for anyone who looks like me.

Ethan
I can't tell Kate anything at all because I wasn't aware that even she existed. So anything is possible, so I look into any publicity that pertained to her and her family. Then I see something odd, how can she be in a photo and be in a coma in the hospital at the same time. When I email it to her she thinks it might be an old photo and they used it for the article. Then I see another story in the obituary section of a person who was killed the same day and I recognize the person and her last name. How can she be alive today. Something is really strange here. Then I look up birth certificates for both of them. It very strange indeed.

Anastasia
I walked down to the drugs store near the building and my security saw someone who ran after seeing me. It was like she saw a ghost or something. Ryan and Theresa checked the cctv footage and she had a disguise on. She was very thin. Then she was found trying to enter the building we are living in. She was allowed to get into the elevator but she didn't get to the fifteenth floor. Gail apparently had just gotten off the elevator to leave to buy groceries so she took photos. Jason was stunned when he saw them.

Christian
I swear I don't know why but I decided to run this morning and I bumped into a Kate look a like but about thirty pounds lighter. I had Jason call for some people to follow her. Soon after she lost the tails very easily. Anastasia has been losing weight for a while and been working until exhausted every night. Her training courses have been pretty comprehensive and I am close to getting my license to fly a glider, a helicopter and soon a jet. I doubled up on my training. It's pretty fun and I have to pass the test on the helicopter and go onto the flight training. I landed on the helipad three times so far. Connor rode with us with Sarah and Thomas. It was great fun and all three want to learn to fly it. Kate has definitely passed with flying colors. Security has been tightened up after seeing how often we have seen this person several times and places. A number of people have seen her around the Seattle area.