.20.

Saturday was going to be a busy day for me. As I woke up, I recieved a call from Mr. Gibson, my dad's friend and lawyer too. All the accounts and insurances were transferred to my name as I was the only nominee to get the claim. But the main reason for which he called was 'the car'. The car which mom and dad were in that night. Although, he suggested me to get a new one with the insurance money but I instead wanted the same car. So, I made him spent the car's insurance money on it's repair. He called me to inform that the car was ready the way it used to be. He said his driver was already on his way to my place with the car.

I knew Mr. Gibson's driver, Tom since the time I moved to New York. His daughter was just two years younger to me. Tom was considered as a part of Gibson's family for his loyal service of 8 years. He paid his grief for my parents once again as he handed me over the keys of my dad's priced procession and now mine, Honda Accord. He also handed me some legal documents which Mr. Gibson wanted me to sign. I signed as I read them and he left, asking me to pay a visit sometime. It was 1 in the afternoon by the time he left.

Agnès was ready to leave to spend the weekend with Hans. Susan too left after we had our lunch. Now, since I was left all by myself, I recalled all the events of last night.

I looked through the phone and yes there was really a call from Theodore. He still cares for me but what for? Why? His caring for me won't make me accept that he is gone. He got Rodgers ass kicked! But what did he wanted to show by that? Why is he bothered about what's happening in my life and who is in it? He left me and now he called. He said yesterday that he would talk later. Well, then he should call or text first. I was ready to talk yesterday. He was the one who postponed it.

I waited whole day but there wasn't anything from him. I was growing impatient now. I checked my whats app and his last seen. It was yesterday evening's. Where is he?

It was 5:35 p.m, but still there was nothing on my phone. Was he going to call or changed his mind after yesterday night? Oh for fùck's sake, why aren't you calling back or atleast texting?

No matter how much ego I had. No matter how angry I would be but before him I always ended up giving everything away.

"Fùck my ego! I'll, text him." I muttered.

5:37:51 pm:
©Alice©: Can I ask you something?

He wasn't online but still I texted. I engaged myself in some work so that I don't go crazy if he doesn't reply soon.

6:25:12 pm:
Theodore Bentley: Yes, sure.

6:40:29 pm:
©Alice©: How are you?

This wasn't what I actually wanted to ask but I did wanted to know how was he? How was he doing? Well, I waited for him to reply but he went offline again.

10:46:06 pm:
Theodore Bentley: Am good. You tell.

10:56:36 pm:
©Alice©: You are good.

10:56:39 pm:
©Alice©: That's nice.

11:13:42 pm:
Theodore Bentley: How about you?

11:13:41 pm:
©Alice©: Does it matter?

11:54:21 pm:
Theodore Bentley: What do you mean ?

11:54:13 pm:
©Alice©: I mean how am I, you're asking. But does it really matter to you?

11:56:34 pm:
Theodore Bentley: I guess I shouldn't have asked.