I love you.

Simon still sat in the Green house. He hadn't cried, but only sat there. He was trying to think whether he should question what happened, or leave it alone. Whether he should go find a room and sleep or just lay on the floor. He didn't know what to do so he asked the only person he could trust,

"I have always trusted you. Clary, what do I do?" He began to lose the tiny bit hope that he had that she would reply, or send him a message in some way, shape or form.

"I love you, get up and go to Izzy. Take her out, and move past this. Yes, we have been friends forever, and a little bit more at times, but..." The voice stopped. It didn't need to go on. He got the message.

"I love you too, Clary." And at that, he got up and left. Not knowing that he let go of the only bond they would share, as of right now.

-0-0----0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Alec approached the door. "Maybe we just, like, talk to him."

"No, no, no, let him be. I know another place we can go. When I came back to the institute in secret-"

"What you came back and didn't tell anyone?! You didn't tell me?!"

"I am telling you now. The California institute was helping the New York one, and my request was that no one knew I was here, even the Lightwoods. Remember all of those 'emergency training sessions,' yeah, they were useless. I can't believe you guys fell for it!"

"They told us that those were updated training methods!"

"Haha, that is besides the point. Well, I told the Clave I left,"

"That's why when we tried to search for you, they said that 'it was taken care of.'"

"Yes Alec, let me finish, please. I had told the Clave I left and requested that if there ever were a problem at this institute, that I would be notified and help. And the room down the hall, up the stains, and the last room and the right, was where I stayed. And just in case that you guys came back early, you couldn't hear the portal being made."   

"We did once like two years ago. When we did come back though, there was a coffee mug on the counter, and I remember cleaning everything off before we left... it was your tea box that was out too. Nobody ever touches it. Jace doesn't let us, says that when you come back you would be happy that it was still there, same with your room. But, you came back."

"Yeah, I did. I tried to tell you and Izzy, but you guys push every sign I give you in the trash."

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind that, here we are. The key is under that plant to the left." Alec proceeded to grab the key and opened the door.

"It just looks like a regular room, are you sure this is it?"

"Close your eyes, put your hand in front of you, and move it from right to left really fast then open your eyes." He followed the directions and the room transformed into something else.

"Woah, it looks like your old one, but not."

"Well, that was my inspiration. Well lay down, and take a nap. We can talk later."

"This is so weird Clary, But okay, see ya later."