Chapter 29

Ashlyn POV
"Okay so let's see, um how about the beach let's have it at the beach I've always wanted a wedding at the beach," I said. The girls 'oohed' and 'aahed'. I just rolled my eyes and wrote that down. Right now we were getting the basics of the wedding prepared like the location, guest list, arrangement, etc. "So colors what are the colors going to be?" I asked. Everyone started thinking. "Purple," Emily said. "Hm OK purple and white," I said. Before we could discuss anything else my mate came in. "Okay enough planning its time I got some alone time with you," he said while picking me up bridal style and carrying me up the stairs. When we got to our room and he closed the door with his foot and placed me on the bed before straddling me. "I've missed you," he said as he kissed all over my body. "I've missed you too," I said. Suddenly he stopped. I looked at him with confusion and asked, "What's wrong?" He frowned and said, "You smell different, why?" He asked. I shrugged. He gave me a skeptical look before placing a soft sweet kiss on my lips before getting off of me and pulling me into his chest. "I love you," he whispered in my ear. "I love you more," I whispered back. "That's impossible you know why?" he asked. I shook my head. "Because I would go to each and every planet and back for you then try to give you the world and so much more," he said. "I don't want the world or anything else for that matter you wanna know why?" I asked. He nodded with a smile. "Because ive already got you so what more do I need than you and my family and friends," I said. He smiled and pecked me on the lips. "Goodnight my love," he said. "Goodnight" I whispered already falling asleep.

??? POV
I have to find queen Ashlyn. She can help me. She can help me hide from him. She will make sure that he doesn't harm me once she realizes who I am. I'll always be in your dreams, big sister Ashlyn

Hey guys. I've missed you guys have you missed me? Anyway I know this is very short but I am trying to think of something to write so it'll be a while before my next update maybe next week not for sure but maybe. So here is your question.
What's your favorite book/books?
Mine is The Mortal Instruments series.
Alright bye loves.
XOXO
~J~