37

𝕿𝖍𝖊 basement filled with people scattered in different areas of it socializing amongst themselves

Gabriel was frustrated with all the constant chatter around him knowing it was so many secrets in the room.

He laughed out to himself, "I'm over the fake shit." Gabriel said out. He probably had seven too many shots to drink. "All this some bullshit."  He laughed out and caught everyone's attention.

It was the same people from the porch but now Grayson, Giovanni and even Gianna joined them downstairs.

     "Baby boy." Bryshere walked up to Gabriel— he had a feeling it was about to get messy and he wanted to try to prevent it.

Gabriel pushed him away, "Get the fuck away from me you fake ass bitch." Gabriel cursed him out, "Dave is so straight right? What straight boy taking it up the ass? What happened to it's all mine?! HUH?!" Gabriel flipped out on him— clearly too drunk to realize how much of a hypocrite he was being.

     "Gabriel... don't do this here, baby boy. C'mon now." Bryshere sighed.

     "No, since everybody wanna talk about me all the time, let's let everybody secrets out!" Gabriel stood up.

     "It's time to take this nigga drink." Giovanni got up and grabbed the cup from Gabriel's hand.

     "I don't care, I don't give a fuck. I got some shit to fucking address." He laughed out obnoxiously.

     "Gabriel, relax, Mi Hijo." Jesus stood up to approach him— Gabriel backed up and Giovanni stood between the two. "He needs to go rest. He's going to regret this tomorrow. He's too drunk like last time." Jesus told Giovanni.

     "No last time I wasn't too drunk." Gabriel laughed and stumbled, "Not too drunk at all, I was trying to get that way because my father beat my ass for pointing out he's fucking gay." He hunched over laughing.

Jesus huffed out, "Yeah... he's drunk. Take him to his room please." He walked away.

The reactions around the room were different;

Dave isn't close enough to Gabriel so he felt like he was over stepping by even witnessing this.

Will had never seen Gabriel really speak much— aside from the one time in his office, so seeing him this way hurt this heart— but also he knew he was soon to be exposed and that's why Jesus was quick to hush him.

Gianna simply had an attitude and was tired of something everyday with her family— she excused herself from the basement.

Giovanni believed every word his brother was saying instantly, no matter how his father tried to spin it to him just being drunk and spilling lies.

Grayson was confused but per usual he was calm— if necessary he knew when to step in.

Bryshere wanted to step in but also didn't feel like talking blows from Gabriel again so he just stood at a distance, his brother had him in the moment so he knew he could stay back.