Chapter 1 - All About Me/Ask Eleanor

October 6, 2012

"Hello my beautiful fans.. This is Eleanor Valentine here with a new video," I smiled at my camera, shooting a new video for YouTube, "I know that a lot of you have been asking for an all about me and an ask Eleanor so here it is.."

"My full name is Eleanor Marie Valentine. I go to Norwest Christian College. I am in year ten at my school. I just turned sixteen on August second. I have a younger sister named Peytlin. She is thirteen. My parents were divorced when I was five, so I live with my dad now."

"I have always loved music, a lot. I especially love my friends' music. I'm friends with Calum Hood, Michael Clifford, Ashton Irwin, and Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds of Summer. Luke, Calum, and Michael all go to my school. Their music is what I listen to the most, probably since at their houses a lot."

"Now I'm going to go to Twitter to see what else you guys wanted to know about me. Um, 'what is your favorite color?' I'd have to say purple."

"'What is your favorite present you've ever gotten for your birthday or Christmas?' I actually just got a beautiful charm bracelet from my best friend, Luke, for my birthday. I'm actually wearing it now," I held my wrist up to the camera.

"'When did you have your first kiss?' Well, here's a story to tell," I laughed a little, "when I was in first grade, Luke and I were in the classroom, sitting in the corner during a lockdown drill. That's where we had chosen to hide, and he randomly kissed me, on the lips, but nobody has known that until now. I hope he doesn't hate me for spilling that to you guys.."

"'Are you and Luke Hemmings dating? because it really seems like it?' No, we aren't dating. We are really good friends, though. Plus, the kiss was in first grade, and we were six, so.. Yeah.."

"'What other YouTubers are you really good friends with?' Hold on, because there's a lot of them.. My YouTuber friends are Mikey Murphy, Tyler Oakley, Connor Franta, Paul Zimmer, Luke Korns, Troye Sivan, Kian Lawley, Jc Caylen, Danny Edge, Shane Dawson, Sam Pottorff, Jennxpenn, Trevor Moran, Phil Lester, Dan Howell, and Miranda Sings. I talk to them a lot, but my two most recent and the ones I talk to the most are Ricky Dillon and Caspar Lee (A/N: go watch all of them, they're amazing!!). I'd say that Ricky is my best friend out of all of them, though."

"'Will you ever respond to one of my tweets?' Um, yes.."

"'Do you think you'll ever date a fellow YouTuber?' I don't know.. I live pretty far away from the others.. I'd say maybe, but probably not."

"'Do you have a crush on any fellow YouTubers?' I mean, that would be pretty awkward if I had a crush on one of my friends, so not really. All of them are pretty awesome, but I wouldn't say I have a crush on any of them.."

"'Why does it seem like you always have a cut of bruise on your face?' Just telling you guys I'm very clumsy.. I fall a lot, a lot," I covered. My dad would kill me even if I told my best friend, never mind my thousands of fans.

"'Will you ever participate in DigiTour or Playlist or VidCon or events like that?' I might. I mean, I live far away from where they are, but sometime I might participate.. It would be cool if I did, though," I sighed, thinking about how cool it would be to participate in those events with all of my friends from YouTube.

"'It seems like a lot of YouTubers sing now. Do you sing?' I definitely do not sing. I do sometimes when I'm at home, but I'd never record myself and show it to the world."

"'Will you ever collab with anyone?' I hope to, but I don't really live near any other YouTubers, but if I get the chance, I will. I promise."

"'Are you a virgin?' Yes, I am."

"'If you would be a guy for a day, what would you do?' I'm not sure.. I would probably take a while to let in sink in that I was a guy.. Then I'd probably go somewhere and see what is different about being a guy than being a girl.."

"'Do you play an instrument?' I play a little guitar and some piano."

"'What is the first thing you notice about a guy?' I notice his eyes.. I love when guys have beautiful eyes."

"'Favorite subject in school? Why?' History, because all of my friends are in that class too."

"'Are you single?' I am single.."

"'Where do you want to travel to?' I've always wanted to go to Hawaii. That is where I want to go on my honeymoon.."

"'What are your fans called?' I'm actually not sure.. Leave a comment below of what you think my fans should be called!"

"'How many relationships have you been in?' I have been in one, but that was in seventh grade.. I'm not sure if that counts as a real relationship. I don't really date, so.."

"'Could you call your mum and tell her you're pregnant (and Luke is the dad)?' There are so many things about Luke and me.. Okay then. Well, I hope she doesn't get super mad. By the way guys, Luke watches my videos. Sorry if my mum hangs up on me and calls you, Luke.. I'm super sorry."

I pulled out my phone and dialed my mum's number. I needed to act really sad and worried for this or she won't believe me. She picked up after the first ring.

"Hello? Mum?" I asked, sounding like I was crying.

"Oh my god, sweetheart what's wrong!?" She was concerned. I felt so bad doing this.

"I just found out I'm pregnant.." I told her.

"What? You're not even with anybody! What the heck happened? Who is it with?"

"It's Luke's. You know Luke, right?"

"Oh my god, yes I know him. You've been friends since you were tiny. Well how did that happen? When did it happen?"

"It was last week, at a party.."

"Well how do you know for sure that you're pregnant?"

"I took tests, like, four.."

"They were all positive?"

"Yeah. I don't know what to do.."

"Did you tell Luke? He'll want to know. Won't that be awkward, though?"

"Sort of. What else should I do?"

"You know what, I'm coming up right now. I need to be there and actually talk to you. I'll be there in about an hour.."

"Mum, no, I'm kidding.. It was for a YouTube video. I promise you, I'm not pregnant. I'm a virgin, just so you know."

"Oh my god, Eleanor, you scared my to death! And I know you're not a virgin."

"How do you know I'm not if I am?"

"Don't you remember that one weekend you spent with the boys? The dare?"

"Oh.. I guess I'm not a virgin.. Sorry guys!" I apologized because I had told the fans I was a virgin, "I totally forgot about that. That's a story.."

"I'll let you go so you can tell them."

"Okay. Thanks mum. Plus, I'm glad you took it that well. Thank you so much. I love you," I felt so bad for lying to her.

"You're welcome. Love you too. Bye," she hung up, and I began to tell my story about losing my virginity.

"So, this one weekend earlier in the spring during spring break, Michael, Calum, Luke, Ashton, and I decided to go away and rent a hotel for all of us to stay in together closer to the beach. Michael then had this great idea to play truth for dare. I chose dare once, and when I did, Calum told Luke and me to go into one of the rooms and do whatever for seven minutes, exactly like seven minutes in heaven. Well, that's how I lost my virginity.."

"So that's the end of this week's video. I hope you guys liked it. I'll be back next Sunday.. so I'll see you guys, next week!" I turned my camera off. I uploaded it to my computer without putting it on YouTube right before my dad began to yell.

"Eleanor!! Peytlin! Get down here right now!" He sounded mad. Oh fuck.

~

Add me on snapchat! @irwinxx5sos

-Lizzie xx