V| Great King D★dede

Kirby Super Star StackerOST - King Dedede

OST - King Dedede

- ★ ————————————————

★•°.·*

King Dedede sputters and grunts as he's trapped in the sea of his seemingly endless amount of Waddle Dees and food, feeling like he's falling.

He actually is falling.

He lets out a final grunt as he bellyflops on the ground, Waddle Dees mindlessly wandering off. His eyes narrow, grumbling as he stands up and brushes himself off.

He wanders off in his own direction, shoving food into his mouth and picking some up as he starts walking. His hammer is still safe on his other hand, ready for clobbering.

°.•*.★

5:57 AM. But of course, Dedede doesn't know that. All he knows is that it's morning from the sunrise.

He wanders through the almost entirely empty streets, eyes confusedly scanning the unfamiliar surroundings. The few people that pass by him glance or stare at him questioningly as he confidently struts through with no knowledge of wherever he is at all.

Shinji Nishiya, or Kamui Woods, who happens to be on his way home from a mission, sights a blue penguin-like figure with a fur-lined red coat, a matching hat and a large wooden hammer. It has a bunch of food in one of it's hands. Its limbs are round and stubby. He would've dismissed it if it weren't for the hammer.

"Excuse me..." He trails off, hesitating. "...sir."

"Eh?" King Dedede turns around, swallowing half a watermelon whole and eyeing the person that is currently trying to talk to him. 'This guy looks like Whispy Woods if he was bought off Waddle Dee Item Shop.' He snickers at his own thoughts.

Shinji slightly sweatdrops as he witnesses this penguin swallow a hemisphere of a watermelon in one go without any struggle. It snickers, and he can't help but be a bit paranoid. 'Did it notice my brief nervousness, or is there something wrong with my appearance?'

He clears his throat before speaking. "I noticed that you have a hammer in your possession... Why is that?"

"Huh? You're questioning me? I have this thing all the time. Helps me clobber anything that gets in my way." King Dedede shrugs and starts to walk away, but storebrought Whispy Woods stops him.

"Sorry, but who exactly are you? Rather, what's your name?" Shinji asks with a skeptical look in his eyes.

"I'm King Dedede, the magnificent ruler of Dream Land, Planet Popstar!" He pridefully states as he puffs his chest out with a huff and adds, "You can call me the Great King Dedede. Or Great Dedede. Or King Dedede."

- ★ -

The masked man in black clothing hidden behind a corner listens closely to Dedede's words, unseen by any bystanders. A faint smirk appears under his mask, having found his target.

°.•*.★

After King Dedede somehow managed to be left alone by t̶h̶e̶ m̶a̶n̶ h̶e̶ n̶o̶w̶ k̶n̶o̶w̶s̶ a̶s̶ K̶a̶m̶u̶i̶ W̶o̶o̶d̶s̶  budget Whispy Woods, he whistles a tune, spinning his hammer in his hand. He now knows that he is in Musutafu city, Japan, but he still has no idea where he's going.

"Excuse me, Great King Dedede, your majesty!"

"Huh? Who'zat?" King Dedede turns around, glancing around the area before looking up to be met with a pair of bright yellow eyes.

The dark-clothed man grins under his mask. "I heard you are unfamiliar with your surroundings, correct?"

"Huh? You heard that?" Dedede tilts his head. "Well, yeah, I have no idea where I'm going." He shrugs.

"I can give you a place to stay, if you want." The masked man offers, but his sweet tone doesn't help his awfully suspicious appearance.

"I don't even know your name..." Dedede narrows his eyes.

"You can call me Gizo. Now make a decision, Great King Dedede."

Dedede ponders a bit.

"Hmm..."

Gizo's eyes narrow in anticipation.

"Hmmmm..."

Gizo's grin slightly falters, his little patience wearing.

"Hmmmmmmmm..."

Gizo grits his teeth and snaps, "Just make a decision already, you f-"

"Nope! I'm better than that!" Dedede imitates a buzzer.

Gizo's eyes narrow, his grin fading into a frown.

"If you say so, then I have no choice than to..."

———————————————— ★ -

Important: how tf do I write fight scenes. especially for kirby, who I kind of doubt he really has blood. I need advice please spare some help

(or maybe I'll just look at the vs dedede fights from the games and eat shit and die because I don't know how to write them out idk)

Dedede and Shinji were ooc, weren't they?

Oh, well.