🪷 Ch.8 🪷

Author's POV

Evening.

Taehyung looked at himself in mirror he looked extremely handsome as his sister-in-laws were cheering him up for the proposal.

Everyone knew except there parents.

The venue was looking extremely beautiful but Y/n's mother couldn't come as taehyun is having his finals.

Y/n looked around the venue as she was deep in thinking before leaving the house jungkook told her something which is ringing in her ears.

Half an hour before.

Jungkook looked at Y/n as she was getting ready yohan was busy playing with taehyung outside in leaving room.

He looked at her with a smile but inside his heart and mind were having a fight.

"What happened jungkook ?" Y/n asked as she looked at jungkook he smiled nodding as no "aniya nothing you just look so beautiful I don't want to let you go " jungkook said as Y/n smiled pecking his lips "just one word kook and I won't go " Y/n said as jungkook smiled.

"You have to go for me to confirm few things,I promise everything will be over soon " jungkook said as Y/n nodded hugging him "I trust you " she whispered as he smiled hugging her back.

Somehow he was feeling like stopping her from going like something bad is about to happen but deep down he knew if he wants to find out truth he needs to go according to the plan.

Present

Y/n couldn't help but feel sudden worries inside her heart she sighed looking at yohan who was playing with other kids.

Soo-in hoseok's wife was watching Y/n as she can tell Y/n was deep in her thoughts.

Soon enough everyone was present as yohan was about to cut cake.

"Y/n come you also stand and tae you too !" Seokjin said as Y/n smiled going behind yohan as taehyung also stood with them.

The event went quite good as everyone gave gifts to yohan and as always yohan was waiting for his favorite uncle's gift ,taehyung's gifts.

Taehyung smiled at yohan as he held him in his arms "Y/n I need to talk with you " taehyung said as everyone smiled as they left to the food center which was in balcony well ofcource he was gonna propose her but he first wanted to talk with her alone.

Yohan also went with jihan his bestfriend seokjin's son.

--------------------------------------------

Y/n looked at taehyung "Did something happened tae ?" Y/n asked worried as taehyung smiled "I'm sorry I didn't buyed any gift for yohan this year " he said as Y/n smiled.

"That's fine tae you know how much he loves you" Y/n said as taehyung smiled "and what about you ?" Taehyung asked as Y/n froze.

"Hmm ? What about me means ?" Y/n asked as taehyung held her hand keeping it on his chest which was beating faster she was confused but she gulped.

"You are aware of my feelings for you Y/n everyone is for how long are you gonna ignore it ?" Taehyung asked as he looked at Y/n who avoided eye contact with him.

Y/n's POV

I looked away,I know I'm aware of taehyung's feelings for me but what do I do I love jungkook only him no one else.

For 5 years I was all alone but never once I felt anything for taehyung, he did many things for me and yohan but never once I felt any kind of butterflies for him.