Imagine for atlmikeyxx (Doctor)

Prompt: Can I be a 2 year old girl, I'm Michael's sis and he is also my doctor. One night, I had a fever and tried to tell him but he just ignored me and told me to go back to bed but I passed out infront of his room. That's when he finds out and take care of me. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jens POV

"AAAH" I just had a bad dwream where monstwers were aftwer mwe. I went to Michaels room.

"MIKEY!" I shook him.

"Go to sleep babe" he said. I went out of hiws room but then ewerything was bwack.

Mikey's POV 

I woke up by a thud. I quickly went to check on Jen but when I exited my room I saw her on the floor. Oh my god! I picked her up and brought her to my room and laid her on the bed. I got some water and damped up her face. I noticed that she was really warm so I went to the bathroom to get a thermometer.  When I came back she was already awake and squirming around calling my name.

"Shh baby I am right here" I said and she made grabby hands towards me so I picked her up an put her in my lap.  "I need to take your temperature babe, turn your head" I said. She obeyed and I inserted the thermometer in her ear in which she squealed. It beeped after 10 seconds and I took it out. It read 100.8 F. She probably passed out from dehydration but to make her feel better I have to give her a shot.

"Hey babe, I am going to give you some medicine" I said and she nodded. So I got up from my bed and retrieved the shot from the bathroom. 

"Lie down and relax" I told her. She was really confused but did so and I held her down by her torso then lifted her shirt. I wiped off her stomach and inserted the needle and she started screaming.

"AAH MIKEY let go pwease!" she yelled. I disposed off the shot and sat down with her in my lap. I shushed her by rocking her and cooing at her. She was still sobbing though and I had no idea what to do.

"Hey babe, it's alright do you want to watch a movie?" she nodded through her tears and I put on her favorite movie, Cinderella in which she just smiled and looked at me. I cuddled with her all day and kissed her cheeks multiple time. 

"I am sorry baby that I didn't listen to you" I apologized.

"It otay Mikey! I still luv you" she said.

AN: Hi guys I am sorry I didn't have much ideas to do for this one but fanficreader08 helped me out. Check out her books because she is amazing. Thanks. xx.