update time. please read.

hey there everyone. something was brought up to me and i need to clear the air.

so apparently the main character in my story, rachel, sort of exists in real life? if you get what i mean? um, my friend brought it up to me that there is this girl named rachel who does the kind of stuff that is mentioned in the story (like she's actually studying for the music business) and she's an atl fan and stuff. so yeah, she said that a friend of hers found it and told her about it, making her a bit creeped out since some of the things in the story were accurate in her actual life. understandable right?

i cleared the air with her through an email saying that i had abolsuetly no intentions of basically making her life into a story of my own, since i had no idea that someone like her with her actual name existed (and the fact that we live in different countries). i mean like hey, i just always liked the name Rachel, its a beautiful name! and a story where the guy's gf works in the business with him, i just thought that that would be a cool and different story to write about. once i apologized she was cool with me continuing to write this story using the name still. 

so i just wanted you as the reader to know that even though this girl technically exists out there, the Rachel in my story is completely fictional.

once again i haven't been able to update a lot because of my summer job which I'm loving

i hope you guys are enjoying the story though!