16.||Cute Moments||

thanks for choosing this book❤️

Target: 200 votes, 60comments
(I will post the next chapter only when you complete the target.)

Continue

Continue........

She struggles to free her hand, but he grabs it tightly.Then she speaks with an annoyed tone, "Mai gussa hu apse ,hatto jane do".

He was previously aware that she is not the type of girl who uses presents and chocolates to vent her resentment.

"Aur ab??Dumboo ",Aayan drew her into a hug and whispered in her ear. His abrupt behavior caught her off guard.Then Aayan's buddies arrive, and they clear their throats upon seeing the two of them.There is no such thing as privacy here, Aayan complains angrily.Priya feels ashamed.Despite her attempts to let go of her hand, Ayaan continues to grip it.

Abe priya ka aashiq,ye school park thori h jo tujhe privacy milegi,said vishal.

Shaurya smirked and added, "Bhabhi ,don't agree so quickly, show him some more tantrums".Aayan gets away from Priya and stands alongside Shaurya.

Aayan smacks his head and says,"Chomu Aag me petrol maat dal".

Shaurya is about to speak when the bell rings. Priya then quietly flees the scene.Aayan chuckles at her antics. Everyone then proceeded to their assigned classes.After a while, Aayan's mother visits the principal's office, and Aayan is subsequently summoned there as well. Good afternoon. Hello, Mrs Singhania. I understand that your family owns this school, but it doesn't mean your son won't obey the school's rules,Principle said. You got right to the point. Could you elaborate?said Aayan Mom in a commanding tone.The principal stated, "Your son beats a boy from junior section every time."Okay, I'll see what to do with it," said his mom, storming out of the office.

"Tu ghar aaj aa phir batati hu tmhare papa ko", His mother stated this to Aayan furiously and then departed.

<<<Time Skip>>>
          3:00 PM

My mother rebuked me as soon as I entered the home, saying, "Tell me right away why you beaten up your junior."In school, he used to cling to her all the time.Does she seem like just your friend, or does she appear to be someone else as well?Mom asked.

"Haan apki hone wali bahu lagti h",i blurted out.

Oh God, what just came out of my mouth.What have you said?mom remarked in severe voice.I said nothing, I will refresh up and then we will discuss. I was walking to my room, thinking about it.Mom will not let me live in peace until she know the truth.

"Sasu maa ko bahu se milane ka time aa gya" ,my mind mocked me. As soon as I walked inside the room, I grabbed my phone, placed it on charge, and went to the bathroom.After sometime,as soon as I got out of the restroom, my phone started buzzing; I'll put on my clothes, and then I'll get the call. I then took the phone out of its charging port and opened it.Why is Shaurya calling just now, right after school?I was going to give him a call by clicking on the number.My room door was knocked on.I then proceeded to open the door while leaving the phone on the bed. Guess what? Mother was standing with a tray of food.I was just coming down, mama, I said. I wanted to converse, so I came upstairs with the food.If you brought it, please feed me right now.I was scrolling on my phone as Mom was feeding me. Suddenly, the mother exclaimed, "Who is that girl, name?" and broke the silence. Tell me everything.

I put my head on her shoulder, uttering the words "Apke beta ko ishq ho gya h mom".

Mother said nicely, "What's the name of the girl?".Priya,i said softly. Her name gives me a different kind of peace.

Mom said while caressing my hair, "My happiness lies in my son's happiness."

Our cute moment was broken by my phone ringing. As soon as I took up the phone, he started ranting.Why aren't you answering the phone on time?.Tu meri biwi thori h,jb maan tune call kiya aur maine utha liya",i said.Tu saale ruk bhabhi ko bataunga, He responded irritatedly.Kaam ki baat kr,i replied. Simran and Priya are going on an outing, and I'm going with them; do you want to go?,he responded. Give me the time and place, and I'll be there.

<<<Time Skip>>>
         5:00 PM

AT PARK

I'd arrived.Where are all the people? I mumbled.Then I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed his number.Abe chomu kidhar h tu ??i asked. We've only just arrived, so be patient; I'm not fleeing with your darling,Shaurya replied.

Meri wali tujhe bhaw hi nhi degi ,i said.

After some time, they arrive.My gaze was focused on her, who was not even looking at me.I clear my throat to get her attention.Still, she ignored me, and I felt horrible. Then I realized I needed to talk to her alone; these two lovers would have to be driven away. Then, I sent Shaurya a message on my phone, saying, "Mujhe privacy chaiye abhi jaa yahan se."Shaurya replied with a nasty smile,"privacy chaiye thi tm dono ko to muh se bolte". God, give wisdom to my Dumboo. Priya instantly responded, "There is nothing like that; who told you?"Apke ashiq ne bola,shaurya replied."Chal niklo dono ab",i blurted out. Then both of them start leaving, then Priya also starts following them. I grabbed her and drew her towards me, her hands on my chest and mine on her waist.

"Ktine Besharam ho ap"shyly, she struck on my chest and said.

"Paida hi Nanga hua tha"I remarked,grinning evilly.

"Acha sorry na maaf karne ka kya logi?Dumboo"i asked Her.

"Jayada kuch nhi bs...Kaan pakad ke uthak baithak kro",she winked and said.

"Aur bhaii Aayan Singhania,sari coolness's nikl gyi" ,my mind mocked me.

I began performing sit-ups,"Bas bas mai mazak kar rhi thi dodo", She murmured with a puppy look and hugged me.

While breaking the hug, I said, "wo ladki mujhe dekh ke smile kr rhi h"I told her, pointing at that girl.

"Wo dekh ke haas rhi h Dodo",she said while laughing.

"Mai jaa rahu ,hasti raho", I turned to go."Adam or Eve ki sula ho gyi",shaurya mocked."Haan Romeo or Juliet chl kuch khila dete h Dumboo ko",i said. Then we leave the park. When Shaurya arrived on his bike, he forced Simran to sit on it. My Dumboo and I shall go on my bike together.I don't know about the other girls ,but my Dumboo like street food.

Sorry for late update 😭❤️(grammatical mistake ko ignore krna kyu ki maine edit nhi kari).

Take care🩵

For spoilers/updates follow me on Instagram