6.) How You Met

Paul: You were just walking back to your house when suddenly you weren't paying attention where you were going, and bumped into someone.
You looked up to see a really handsome man in his early 20s.
You blushed and he smiled at you.
He extended his hand out and helped you up. He looked at you with caring eyes and said "Oh, are you okay love?" I'm really sorry for bumping into you, I should've payed attention where I was going" while kissing your hand. "Oh no worries it's okay, I also should've payed attention where I was going too" you said with a warm smile. He then told you he would take you to the cafe that was down the street and buy you a cup of coffee to make up for bumping into you. You guys got to know each other real well after that little coffee date.

John: You and your friend were at the Cavern club because she really wanted to go see a band called the Beatles. When you guys sat down on a table close to where the stage was, out came four lads. All of them were really handsome but you had to admit, the one with the brown hair and brown eyes really caught your eye. You were guessing his name was John because you heard a lad with black hair and hazel eyes calling his name. You tried hard not to stare but you couldn't resist staring at his beautiful brown eyes. It felt like his eyes could just stare into your soul.
You snapped out of your little daydream and went back into reality.
John caught you staring at him and winked at you. You blushed a dark red, and waved at him. Once the Beatles finished performing, John came up to you and started conversing with you.
You thought he was a really interesting lad and not to mention he had a gear sense of humor.

George: You walked into the ice cream parlor and got some vanilla ice cream.
Once you got your ice cream, you sat down on one of the tables of the little parlor. You really wish you had someone to keep you company but you loned it anyways for the fact that you just wanted some peace and quiet at the moment. All of a sudden you heard a bunch of screaming girls outside of the ice cream parlor and wondered who could've attracted this much people. Your question was answered once George Harrison entered through the front door. He looked tired and out of breath. He sat down and noticed your presence. You caught his gaze and he smiled at you. The whole time you were at the parlor, George was telling you about how of a crazy day he's had.

Ringo: Today you were just wandering about in the busy streets of New York. You were going to go visit your mother and father because you haven't seen them in a whole year.
While you were walking to their house, you seemed to get lost and didn't know where to go. This was your first time in New York so of course you were going to get lost. You would ask people who passed by for directions or if they knew were the specific street might be, but none of them knew the way.
You were starting to get hopeless, when suddenly you heard someone clear their throat. You turned around to see a young man with brown hair and stunning blue eyes. You had to admit he was quite a looker.
He introduced himself and said "Hello love, my name is Richard Starkey, but you can call me Ringo, nice to meet you" while sticking his hand out for you to shake. "Nice to meet you Ringo, my name is Y/N" while shaking his hand. "You seem to be lost, mind telling me where you are wanting to go?" He said with a warm smile.
"Oh not at all" while telling him your destination. After about the whole day of trying to find your parents house, you found Ringo as a really nice lad with an amazing personality.
What you didn't know, was that both of you would become more than friends.

- @sunshinemccartney (: