(Everything at once)

April's POV:

I never went back to English and I never saw the girls as well. I and Cameron just walked around the school in silent.

Right now its lunch and we are both sitting together on the grass by the tree. My head is on his shoulder and his arm is around my waist.

I never told him what happened. He is eating an apple right now and stroking my hair as well. Everyone that walked past stared at us.

I don't like it that people is staring. But that's what I get for being around the hottest guy in the whole school.

"Hey cutie" I looked up and saw it was a blonde girl in a cheerleading outfit.

"Lauren what are you doing here?" Cameron said to her. She smiled widely and put her hands on her hips.

"Where going out silly" She said sitting down next to him and putting her head on his shoulder like I was.

I got up and looked at Cameron. I can't believe he played me like that? First it was Mr.Benson and now Cameron.

I took his arm off my shoulder and got up leaving him there with his girl. I can't believe he just played me like that.

I should have known better. I walked straight in to the cafeteria.

"April is you ok?" I looked up and saw it was Fiona and the rest. I went up to them and sat down.

"I'm so sorry for bailing on you guy's. I'm really sorry" I said looking at Zendaya mostly. I knew she was going to be upset.

"It's ok. Sel told us what Mr.Benson did. If I was you I would have punched that dick head right then and there. But no your too soft" Zendaya said.

I smiled at what she said. It's true I'm a real softie I've heard.

"Look there's your guy coming" Fiona said nudging my side. I looked to my right and saw Cameron walking into the cafeteria.

All the girls started staring at him. He stopped in the middle and began looking around. Great looks like he is finding me.

"I got to go and sort something out with him" They all nodded their heads. I stood up and walked my way over to him.

"Listen April I ca-"

"I know. But not here" I took his arm and led him out of the cafeteria door to the clear hallways. I let go of his arm and took a few steps back from him.

"You can talk now" He sighed and looked at me tiredly.

"I'm sorry ok. Lauren still thinks we are going out but I swear it is nothing like that" He said. It looks like he means it and it sounds like he means it.

What I did next surprised me. I ended up hugging him with my dear life.

"So I'm guessing you forgive me" He said his voice coming out muffled. I laughed and let go of him and nodded my head.

"Good" He said holding both of my hands in his.

"As sly as a fox, as strong as an ox. As fast as a fare, as brave as a bare-

Cameron was singing the song from the windows advert. I ended up laughing at his horrible voice but that encouraged him to carry on.

"April!" I heard the voice of the man who made me cry. I turned around and saw Mr.Benson leaning against his door.

"Remember you have a lesson with me last and your detention tomorrow!" He said before going back into his classroom.

Son of a-

"Son of a bitch" I heard Cameron say. I smiled and turned around.

"It's like you read my mind" He smiled and we walked back together to the cafeteria.