Chapter 30

*Sudhir Pov*

"When will you get to know, Kamal?" I asked calling him.

"It's just been one week and have some patience." He replied scoffing.

"Ok! If you want I can send the picture of that Charan." I said hoping that will help him.

"And you are saying that you have the picture of him now? Just send it right now." He barked hanging up.

"Now, I understand how you could put up with me." I said, looking at Sanju, who is sitting in front of me.

"He is soft guy ok, but his profession made him to be hard for outsiders." She replied chuckling.

"Did the tickets are booked?" I asked her.

"Yes! And looks like my book worked." She replied smirking.

"No! This is my own plan, and this is for Ayesha." I said getting up.

"Where are you going?" She asked, looking at me.

"I need to make a few more arrangements." I replied and walked outside the cabin.

When I walked into our home, I saw both sitting at the dining table. Nisha gestured at me towards our room, and I nodded, sitting down beside Ayesha.

"I will just go and freshen up." I said, smiling Ayesha and she nodded.

I walked into our room to see a bunch of 10 balloons tied to the bed post. Then I read a letter on the bed saying 'Don't poke them! We need seven of them in good position to give them to Ayesha.'

I shook my head, chuckling and freshened up a little. Then I saw Nisha entering the room and just went towards the cupboard ignoring the fact that I am just in a towel.

"Hey, didn't you see me." I said, walking towards the cupboard beside hers.

"I did!" She said shrugged.

"And why are you still here?" I asked her raising my eyebrow.

"I need to take something out and don't disturb me. I am really busy." She replied, not even looking at me.

"Ok, I will just change here." I said wearing my shirt.

"I am removing my towel." I said, hoping she walks out.

She sighed and turned towards me asking, "What is that?" pointing towards the washroom.

"Washroom!" I replied, frowning.

"Go inside and change." She said, shaking her head and continued to search something.

I looked at her in shock for a few minutes and then walked inside the washroom like she said and changed.

"What are you searching for?" I asked her walking outside.

"Got it!" She said smiling at the gift pack.

"Why did you hide it so inside?" I asked her confused.

"She usually likes to see all my clothes every time I try to clean my cupboard, so I hid it completely inside." She replied smiling.

"Let's go!" I said walking outside our room, placing my hand on her back.

She stared at me while I did, and I asked her "What?"

"Nothing!" She replied mumbling.

We three started having dinner when I observed Nisha cutting off any call she is getting. I frowned and asked "Who is it?"

"My friends!" She replied, glaring at the phone.

"You are still angry at them? It's been two weeks Nisha." I said sighing.