Part 10

Am back after 2 years😍😍
Sorry for the horrible smut last chapter. I was on something in 2022☠️☠️☠️
___________________________________

How could Jungwoo possibly be texting you right now. Why is he? You opened the message.
___________

Jungwoo :
Hey y /n. I wanted to see if you got home okay

You:
hi I got home fine thank you.

Jungwoo:
if it's not too much of a hassle,
I wanted to meet you in person again.
We got off on a bad start.

You:
How was it a bad start?
You saved me from getting attacked...

Jungwoo:
sorry you don't gotta be rude girl....

You:
Sorry something came up. Can I text you later

______________
Before Jungwoo could even respond you threw the phone across the counter and dug your nails into your head. "Why is he even texting me, i don't even know why he asked for my number." You was mad at Johnny and that he walked out. And took it out on the Jungwoo guy. Or maybe you was mad that you got caught. Someone walked through the door. "Heyyy honey what's up." Your mom said. You looked at her. "What's wrong ?" She asked. You ran to your room to get some shoes and joggers then ran out the door passing your mom. You took a walk around the park nearby trying to decide what to do. "Why am I even pressed about all of this. It's not like yuta was nice in the first place, and them I can't even take Johnny seriously." You try to reach for your phone to call Minari but remember you threw your phone. "Aw hell now I gotta go back and get my phone." Minutes later you walk back home but see someone outside your door, so you hide behind the tree. You only saw the back of their head so couldn't make out their face. They hesitated to knock multiple times. Eventually they knocked and your mom smiled at them and let them in. "It's probably Johnny, my mom likes him.. " you slowly walk up to the door and open it. But to your surprise you see a stranger sitting on the couch. You look closer and see that it's.. Jungwoo. Your mom speaks, "hey you're back, this is Mr.jungwoo, he's a friend of a friend."
__________
You: "a friend of a friend?"

Mom: "yes.. now be nice and speak. You left so suddenly earlier that I couldn't tell you we had company."

Jungwoo: "wait.. you're... what's the name... y/n right??"

Mom: "you know my daughter ?"

Jungwoo: "we bumped into each other the other day."

You: "why are you here?"

Mom: "don't be rude. He's staying over for a few days. There's problems going on in his household."

You: "but where would he even sleep? We only have two bedrooms... plus he's a grown man can't he just get a motel."

Mom: "it's more complicated than that. And he's 19, barely even able to drink alcohol."

Mom: "he's sleeping in your room. You can sleep on the couch."
_______
You mug your mom in the nastiest way. "Why can't he just sleep on the couch. Ts make me madddddd" you say. You can't wrap your head around how your mom even knows him. You're starting to think that him meeting you the other day was planned. You were mad but not at him exactly, just annoyed at the fact that things are all over the place.
________
Mom: "go get your room ready for him."
_________
You walk up to your mom and whisper. "Whyyy is he here. I don't feel like dealing with any body" you say. your mom says, "what makes you think he's your problem ? I'm friends with his mom and she recently got locked up. He used to live with his mom so I said he can stay here."
You were kind of shocked. You didn't see him pull up in a car outside, but he pulled up with one when he saved you. "Does he not have a car to sleep in?" You asked. "Don't be rude. No he doesn't have one, he's financly unstable." Your mom says. You were confused. Because when he saved you he looked rich and had a pretty descent car... maybe it was borrowed ?? You see your phone on the ground and pick it up. "Dang it's broken," you think to yourself. You run up to your room. The room ready for mr. Jungwoo!" Your mom yelled. You closed the door and ignored her. Your phone was glitched on the side but good enough to text Minari.
_____________