Loving him

Narlan's POV

There she was my innocent beautiful Olivia. 

She wanted me yet she avoided me. Her body was hypersensitive tonight. Each time I touched her she shivered beneath me. She was mine and her heart was mine but carnal pleasure was unknown to her body therefore I had to be very patient with her. It was her first time and I didn't want to scare her off. 

Being considerate of her untainted body I kept my hands above her shoulders. At the same time I didn't want to press her down with my body weight. 

I was looking directly into her eyes now. I had never seen her so close. My gaze wandered down to her thin lips. I kissed them gently taking delight in the warm minty breaths. 

I could feel her body getting warmer and warmer with time. Her heart was pounding ferociously in her chest and her breathing was rapid and shallow.

My cold body was enjoying the warmth of my companion. It was like ice melting under the sun. 

I traced a kiss down her neck and chest. As my cold and moist lips touched the sensitive flesh of her chest she shivered again. I lingered there for a moment and then went down to her belly button. My hands had started roaming now, remembering every curve of her body. 

I was ready now as was she. I looked into her eyes for last minute assurances and then made love to her. My hard body was savouring the warmth inside her. Together we exploded into sheer bless and bliss. 

She was completely mine now.