Im Not Dead (yet)

*Insert joke here*

Anyway

.

.

.

.

.

.

So if you played 'Ghoats of the Deep' dungeon (11 clears in the first week or two... and no navigator TvT) Oryxs corpse or whatever is in boss encounter, and the boss is trying to resurrect him with a ghost, but we stop them.

If you have the armor from the dungeon or read the lore from collections, you would find out Oryx is still somehow alive, which is why oryx couldn't become a nightmare (I love you if you know that lore) and why the ghost couldn't work.

So basically yes, oryx is still alive...

"...Make him understand that the ideals of peace and stability he clings to are cancers..."

And

"You are dead, young Auryx. Betrayed and murdered by your own sister, for the crime of mercy."

.

.

These are from the book of sorrow, in destinypedia or destiny wiki, it says

"Auryx purged what sympathy and goodwill he had left..."

.

.

.

.

.

Another thing, little background, end of season of the witch, we allow immaru to resurrect Savathun, and from lore we know savathun was somewhere called 'the vault' and we know that oryx was also there when we found him in ghosts of the deep.

So where this splits from cannon is when savathun gets resurrected.

So idk how it's going to work, or whatever, but somehow Oryx wakes up and flees.

So when oryx flees, he obviously goes back to the dreadnaught to recover, so basically Sauron from lord of the rings, he lost the ring, went into hiding, and started regaining his strength.

So ye... I'm not dead :)