Kal Ho Naa Ho:Promise to live a lifetime in a Heartbeat Part 3

Dev was cooking.While cooking he asked Manoj and Latika:I am an outsider and I don't have any right to interfere in your family matters.But since last one month I have been witnessing the family fights.What happened actually?

Manoj and Latika became dull.

Dev:It's okay if you are not comfortable with sharing it with me.

Manoj:Nothing like that.We consider you as our family member now.You are a friendly person and because of you,our restaurant is making more profit.

Latika:We both were in love.Since I was an orphan mummiji did not want Manoj to marry me.But Manoj and I got married against her wish.So she is really angry with me.

So she is really angry with me

Manoj:I am equally wrong.But she blames only Latika.I am against it.So she is angry with me also.

Dev:I am not saying that she is right.But think from a mother's point of view.When her son gets married against her wish she will be deeply hurt.Right?She can't blame her son as she gave birth to him.So she is releasing the whole anger on her daughter in law.That's it.Why don't you both end the fight?

Latika:But how?It's never ending.

Dev:Nothing is never ending especially fights.

A 'sorry' can solve many problems.Why don't you both say 'sorry' to her for making her sad?

Manoj and Latika became upset.

Dev fed the food he cooked to Kareena.

Dev:How is it dadi?

Kareena:It's yummy.

Dev smiled:Thank you dadi.

Kareena smiled.

Kareena:I really feel that you are my grandson.

Dev smiled.

Dev:You are so sweet to an outsider like me dadi.Then why are you bitter towards your your son and daughter in law?