Special Day

(Setting)

The Grand Hall of the Royal Palace is adorned with exquisite decorations. The room is filled with nobility, dignitaries, and close family members, all dressed in their finest attire. A majestic chandelier hangs overhead, casting a warm, golden glow. A string quartet plays softly in the background, adding to the elegant atmosphere.

[The Grand Hall buzzed with anticipation. The air was thick with excitement and the hum of conversations. Dignitaries and nobles had gathered from all corners of the kingdom to witness the engagement of Prince Noah and Ellis. The grandeur of the occasion was evident in every detail, from the opulent floral arrangements to the gleaming silverware laid out on the long banquet tables.]
Noah Mytilence's POV
As I stood at the front of the hall, I felt a mix of nerves and excitement. My royal attire felt heavier than usual, the weight of the moment pressing down on me. The quartet's music filled the air, but my mind was focused solely on one thing – seeing Ellis. I took a deep breath, steadying myself. The grand doors at the end of the hall slowly opened, and a hush fell over the room.
Elliot Ellis's POV
Stepping through the doors of the Grand Hall, I felt all eyes turn towards me. My heart pounded in my chest as I took in the splendor of the room. The chandeliers sparkled like stars, and the air was filled with the delicate scent of roses. I took a deep breath, trying to steady my nerves. My gown, a creation of silver and gold, shimmered with every step I took, the train flowing gracefully behind me. I could feel the weight of the kingdom's expectations, but more than that, I felt the weight of my own hopes and dreams.As I walked down the aisle, my eyes met Noah's. His gaze was intense, filled with emotion and a promise of support. In that moment, all my doubts and fears melted away. It was just the two of us, bound by something much deeper than royal duty.
Noah Mytilene's POV
When I saw Ellis, my breath caught in my throat. She looked ethereal, like a vision out of a dream. Her dress sparkled under the chandeliers, but it was her eyes that held me captive. She looked at me with a mix of vulnerability and strength, and I knew that no matter what, we would face everything together. As she approached, I stepped forward to meet her. Taking her hand in mine, I felt a surge of warmth and certainty. This was right. This was where we were meant to be.(The Ceremony)
The Archbishop, resplendent in his ceremonial robes, stepped forward to begin the engagement ceremony. His voice echoed through the hall, filled with solemnity and tradition.
Archbishop: Today, we gather to witness the union of Prince Noah Mytilence and Ms. Elliot Ellis, a bond not just of love, but of duty and destiny. As they take this step together, they promise to lead our kingdom with wisdom, compassion, and strength.
Noah: (turning to Ellis, his voice steady and filled with emotion) Elliot, from the moment I met you, I knew my life would never be the same. You bring light and joy to my days. Today, I promise to stand by your side, support you, and cherish you for all the days to come.
Ellis: (looking into Noah's eyes, her voice soft but clear) Prince Noah, you have shown me a world beyond my wildest dreams. With you, I feel safe and loved. I promise to stand with you, to support you in all things, and to share in our journey together.
(Exchange of Rings)
A page stepped forward, carrying a velvet cushion with two exquisite rings. Prince Noah took one ring and gently placed it on Ellis's finger, his hands steady despite the weight of the moment.
Noah: With this ring, I pledge my love and my life to you.
Ellis took the other ring, her hands trembling slightly, and placed it on Noah's finger.
Ellis: With this ring, I pledge my love and my life to you.
(Archbishop's Blessing)The Archbishop raised his hands in blessing, his voice resonating with the gravity of the moment.
Archbishop: By the power vested in me, I declare Prince Noah Mytilence and Ms Elliot Ellis engaged, bound by love and duty. May their union bring prosperity and happiness to our kingdom.
(The Celebration)
As the ceremony concluded, the hall erupted in applause. The quartet struck up a lively tune, and the guests began to mingle and celebrate. Well-wishers surrounded Prince Noah and Ellis, their faces glowing with happiness.
Noah Mytilence's POV
I held Ellis close as we moved through the crowd, accepting congratulations and warm wishes. But more than the pomp and circumstance, I was grateful for the woman beside me. Our journey was just beginning, and I knew we could face anything with her by my side.
Elliot Ellis's POV
The warmth and love from the guests were overwhelming, but it was Prince Noah's presence that grounded me. As we shared our first dance, I felt a sense of peace and excitement. This was our moment, our beginning, and I was ready to embrace whatever the future held. The night was filled with laughter, joy, and the promise of a new chapter. Together, we would write our own story, one of love, courage, and unity.