Handcuffed to Zander

Chapter 7: In That Moment

Song chapter: Hippo Campus- Suicide Saturday

Aria Evans

Ring ring ring

The unbearable sound of a phone ringing woke me up with a quick jump.

I forgot where I was for a moment, as I looked around the room and saw my purple painted walls.

I relaxed a bit, but jumped once more as the ringing began again.

I heard a low groan as I felt the bed shift next to me.

"Fucken hell."

Zander's voice was huskier than usual, putting the whole boy's attractive morning voices, to justice.

I woke up with a sore neck from having to stay in one position all night. I had tried my hardest to be far away from Zander as possible, he too had the same idea since we both ended up on the edge of each side of my bed.

The ringing had kept going as it poked slight irritation out of my system.

"Will you please, just answer your phone already?"

Zander sighed as he stood up and reached down for his pants. Thus, jolting me up with him, reminding me that we were in fact, still handcuffed to each other.

"What?"

He had answered his phone with-ought glancing at who it was, annoyance in his features.

As the other person answered, he slid back a bit and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, how could I forget."

This sparked some interest in me as I turned towards his direction to find out who was calling.

"Well man, I really can't since I'm in a fucked up situation at the moment. So, I'm going to have to skip it."

I heard loud protests from the other line, and I flinched from how loud his complaints were.

Zander let out a frustrated groan, sliding his hand through his bed head.

"Alright, alright! Just shut the fuck up already, I'll be there, okay?"

He had hung up and had placed his phone on my bed, quite harshly. He then looked towards my direction and smirked a bit.

"Who was that?"

He shrugged, rolling his eyes for the third time today. He does that quite a lot.

"Chuck, being an annoying asshole like always."

Chuck was Zander's best mate, well, so I heard. They were supposedly the greatest wing man team. And chuck was quite the ladies man.