101-105

Chapter 101 Can't help it finally?

If there were no annoying things, Song Wantang would think her life would be pretty good, but there were some stupid things that kept getting in.

Song Wantang found that there was a pair of eyes in the team recently, and the most important thing was that these eyes were always staring at her.

This was very interesting. It was just a stupid little mouse, she didn't take it seriously, but if someone stared at her like this from time to time, she would be a little unhappy.

Song Wantang could find Lu Sinan, so she would definitely find him.

That night, Lu Sinan suddenly wanted to go out, and Song Wantang was a little puzzled, "What are you going to do?"

"Go get rid of that dead mouse, it's really annoying." Lu Sinan said without thinking.

"It's okay, let him jump." Song Wantang didn't care and asked him to lie back on the kang.

"He is coveting you." Lu Sinan's voice seemed to be frost-hardened.

If those old antiques from the previous life were still here, they would know that Lu Sinan was really angry now.

Usually when Lu Sinan is so angry, there must be someone who will suffer. If something unexpected happens, it will not be just one person who suffers, but a group of people.

"It's worthwhile to go and take action against a rotten fish and shrimp to see what he wants to do. And it's obvious that I don't know that person. Why would he want to do something to me? Does he want to kidnap me for money or rape me? There must be someone else behind him."

Song Wantang said with a smile, not affected at all by the news that someone wanted to harm him.

He said these words calmly, as if he was not talking about his own affairs.

"He will confess everything if he is beaten up. If it doesn't work, just kill him directly." Lu Sinan didn't want to waste this time.

"Come and hug me." Song Wantang blinked and looked at Lu Sinan.

How could Lu Sinan hold back? He quickly took off his shoes, got on the kang and hugged his young wife.

The couple was not affected at all, and they were very happy.

In the next few days, Song Wantang ran around alone intentionally or unintentionally.

Lu Sinan naturally knew what she wanted to do, so he didn't follow her.

The news that he woke up had been reported back to the army, and the old leaders already knew about it, and they would definitely send someone to find him.

So he planned to take the initiative to contact the army, and he would definitely go back.

Even if the original Lu Sinan's position could not be kept, he didn't think he would do worse than the previous Lu Sinan.

His young wife was so proud, so he had to move up quickly.

Wang Mazi has been hiding in the dark for several days. At first, he found that the couple was almost inseparable and had no idea where to start.

As a result, he found that Lu Sinan seemed to be busy with his own affairs in the past two days, and Song Wantang was restless at home and often ran out alone.

The most important thing is that she likes to go up the mountain, and there are not many people on the mountain, which is simply a perfect place to commit crimes.

Wang Mazi was extremely happy and felt that this was simply a godsend.

As long as this matter is done well, the woman promised to give more benefits.