Ch 70: Drug.

A/N: Chocolate!!! So cute isnt he?~ ah well the last chapter seemed suuuper short even for me so hi. Updating again...heh.

~~
Call POV:

"Calla..."

I bit my lip smile turning shy, "thats not an answer..."

He blinked at me, "I promised I wouldn't ever drink from you again."

"I know. But that was before all of this, I want to make you happy Kaden, I want to be everything I can be for you, I want to give you everything I could possibly think of."

"And having me..." He trailed off eyes landing on the scar on my wrist, "...do that seems like a good idea to you?"

I grinned a bit, "well its not like it doesn't feel good for both of us. And before you ask, yes I'm sure I am so sure of this Kaden, I can't think of another way to get closer to you. I don't know what else I can do for you other than offer you my body in a different way than I already have."

He drank in the sight of me, he did that sometimes. He would just look at me when I was utterly bare not saying a word, like he was memorizing the image of me. "I cannot take from your neck, I want to love the very idea of doing such is exhilarating but..."

I nodded, "I know, I understand you want to Kaden. I understand you want to show me your love in the way your kind does and thats enough for me."

His steps sounded softly through the room and his cool fingers ran over my cheek, my neck, the curve of my breast, "you are so beautiful pet."

I smiled, "pick your poison honey."

"You will always be my poison Calla no matter where I take from you. Even if I take nothing at all you intoxicate me, you are and will forever be my drug."

This man had a way with words that made me want to drop the last scrap of clothing I was wearing.

"But for now...I suppose here would be enjoyable for the both of us."

I looked down to where his tracing fingers had stopped on my inner thigh, my lips parting in surprise, that pervert, "there! Interesting choice Kad-"

I yelped as he pinned me to the closest wall sinking to his knees before me.

Well what do you know he managed to bring the panties with him. I opened my mouth to make a rude remark when my eyes landed on him, he was looking up at me a sinfully mischievous look in his eyes. A smirk plastered on his beautiful face.

The words got caught in my throat.

Holy hell this man is hot below me, I need to cash in my tie Kaden to the bed card really soon.

But not today. Today I should really see where this goes.

Hands parted my legs and fangs scraped my thigh, being trailed after by a tongue that I knew could work wonders.

I let out a tiny moan that tuned into a startled gasp as his fangs sank into the soft skin on my inner thigh with a sharp sting.

And then just like that last time so many nights ago a feeling of floating filled my body.

I distantly heard a moan...probably mine as a pleasurable hum ran though my body, heat pooling at my core.

Fingers dug into soft black hair as cool hands gripped full hips, catching me as I began to collapse.

The feeling of fangs leaving my skin was strangely erotic.

I looked down only to see stunningly bright red eyes dancing with mirth and an even cockier grin than usual, "I'm not even going to as you if that felt good for you little flower, your body tells me enough already." He flashed me a grin and licked the wound still trickling blood, his tongue trailing up only to stop before where I needed him most.

I had nearly forgotten about this Kaden, the one with bloodlust and a wolfs grin. But this time he didn't scare me like he had then. No this time I wanted to see just the animal he could be. "Kaden.."

He pulled away that grin making its appearance, his lips forming an answer before I even asked the question, "of course pet, I'd love to fuck you."

~~
A/N: you guys can guess where the next chapter is going, figured we could use some hotness before we said hello to the king again ;)