Chapter 1

Description
Name: Jade Parrilla
Age:15
Birthday:24th October 1999
Likes: ouat,pretty little Lairs, reading
Dislikes: spiders and this care home
Best friend: Stephanie

Jades POV
I hated sunny Dale care home so much it's full of idiots anyway today is Monday and I woke up to my alam. "ugh another crappy day" I got up and got showered and dressed then went downstairs and Linda the owner was screaming at one of the new little girls "you stupid cow you've spilled it everywhere" then she rose her hand in the air and slammed it against the little girls face she fell to the floor with force and started to sob but Linda just walked away. I ran up to the little girl "hey your ok now" she looked up at me "I want my mammy" she only looked about five i gave her a hug and asked her which school she goes to. I take Emily that was the new little girls name to her school and I walk to mine to meet my best friend Stephanie when she saw me she shouted "Hey you'll never guess who's coming here" I looked at her confused and the grin on her face gave it away "OMG is once upon a time coming here" she nodded her head and said "my mam said she will take us" we smiled the whole day and talked none stop about ouat Stephanie mainly talked about captain swan because she loves them and I love outlaw queen.