Chapter 95: Our Future

No other problems appeared during the flight and we landed back at Narita airport... and as I expected no one was waiting for us there, except my car.

(What time is it?)

To my surprise, it was 10:05... almost the same time as when we left Oslo... just one day later. After all the procedures and a short rest in the airport, we finally returned home.

Aaah... it's nice to be back home."

„Yes. Welcome home."

I wonder what my kids are doing?"

„That reminded me, we have a lot of things to talk about... now when we are at home."

Mmm.", Arisa nodded and for some reason started to blush.

We got upstairs, put baggage on the floor and I started to cook for our later lunch.

„Since you like kids so much... did you think about having your own one day?", I asked her after she sat down on the sofa.

Yes. What about you?"

„I didn't think about it before. There was no one, who I would love until I met you. And as girls we can't have our own child. But we should think about it now... right, my wife... or darling?"

Eeeh... Tomoka! That is too embarrassing... just call me Arisa as usually."

„Haha... sure."

„So I studied our options and there are just a few..."

I told her about my finds and she surprised me with the same ideas.

If we would have a child, then I want to be the mother. One reason is, that you are better in protecting me and our child than it would be the other way around. And I also don't want to see you suffer."

„You are too good for me. Sometimes I think, that I don't deserve you, Arisa."

(But I would not give you to anybody else.)

I think the same... mmm... I mean, that I also don't deserve such a wonderful wife."

„Yes... wife. We are wives and so..."

But it sounds unbelievable. Are we really married? Wasn't it just a dream?"

„I hope so. Otherwise I don't want to wake up."

Hehe. I feel the same. It is wonderful dream."

„Whatever it is... Arisa! There is that other issue we need to discuss..."

What do you mean?", she said it while her cheeks slightly turned red again.

„I think you know what... based on your reaction. What Frederic said after our ceremony. But if you are not prepared yet, I can wait as long as you need."

Arisa was silent for a while, but then replied and it surprised me. I didn't know she had such a secret, but I am glad we could talk about it.

Later after lunch we tried to play the game again. Since we knew where we need to go, it would be not too hard to progress through it. But we were not able to do that, because our new characters were too weak and we had to train again.

„Arisa! There will be a goblin behind that wall, kill it!"

I died."

„Why?"

A dire wolf suddenly appeared behind me, knocked me down and ate me."

„Aaah... I forgot about them. They did that sometimes to me too. Arisa... do you more like dogs or cats?"

I used to have a dog named Pochi... so I like dogs, but cats are good too."

„I more like cats. They are independent. You say: stay here! And a cat does what it wants instead. Dogs are used to obey and that is kinda boring."

Mmm... am I a cat or a dog to you?"

„Neither... you are my little bunny. Cute and fluffy and I want to cuddle to you and pet you for the whole day."

Hehe..."

(That was potentially dangerous question.)

„Let's have dinner... there are still some leftovers from lunch."

Sure."

After some rest on sofa, we watched TV.

Mmm... Tomoka... let's watch something else."

„Sure. Choose it yourself."

I handed her the remote controller. Arisa was searching for something online and then started playing a video.

What about doing this today?"

„Sure."

The video looked to be part of some drama series. Two girls living in the same house, decided to bath together. It was the first step of the list we agreed on before.

Aaah... we can't do that bubble bath! It might be too embarrassing without it."

„We are lovers... and already married... so don't feel that way... and we already saw each other naked before."

Mmm... I know. But I wanted it to be perfect."

„We even don't have any candles."

Arisa looked to be thinking for a while.

It doesn't need to be the same."

„Sure. Let's have it our own way."

I lay to the bath full of water and waited for Arisa. She arrived a minute later, dressed in blue bathrobe. While looking at me, her cheeks started to turn red.

„Come here."

Mmm... sure."

While I was watching her, she slowly started to undress...

Tomokaaa... don't stare at me like that."

„How?"

As a beast watching her prey."

„But you are my prey. I caught you and... made you my wife."

Hehehe... I know. But actually it was me, who caught you."

„Oh... is that true? Then show that to me... come and show how you can catch me!"

In that moment Arisa threw away the robe and jumped into the bath. While trying to catch my hands, I turned her around, put my hands around her belly and my chin on her right shoulder.

„Now... who is the prey?"

You are.", she replied stubbornly.

„Then the prey will eat you now..."

I said that and slightly bit her neck.

Eeek?! Don't eat me!"

„If you don't want me to eat you... then kiss me."

Arisa turned her head to the right side and we kissed.

„Arisa... is it still embarrassing?"

No. It's fine. Let's do this more often."

„As you wish... but what do you want to do next?"

Mmm... the girls in the video washed each other so... can you turn? I will wash your back."

When Arisa finished washing my back, I then did the same for her. Then I turned around and washed my front parts myself. It was still too embarrassing for her and I agreed with it. It is better to do one small step each day then rush it.

We lived like that for several next days until I got a message from Ando.

Onee-chan! You got a letter. I will leave it for you in our base B."