You Go Shopping Together

(I'm back! And I've been listening to the Nightcore version of "Let the Sparks Fly" all day. It's epic! Anyway, Creepy_Pasta_For_All suggested this chapter, so here's a cookie! (:::) )

Jeff the Killer

"-And today we're experiencing heavy downpour that is expected to last all night, so don't forget to wear a raincoat if you have to go outside-"

The T.V droned on. Nobody was listening to it except for D/N. But the cute little pooch was fast asleep on your couch.

It was unfortunate that BEN had looted the fridge again and forgot to leave anything for your dinner.

Jeff spotted you as you grumpily slung your handbag over your shoulder and put on a pair of welly boots.

"Going somewhere, Y/N?" He asked in suprise, looking first at you and then the thundering rainstorm outside.

"I'm heading to the twenty four hour supermarket. Gotta grab some microwaveable mac'n cheese or something for dinner."

"Oh..." The psychopathic killer was suddenly very interested in the bookshelf.

"Wanna come along?"

"NO! I mean- nah. I'm busy reading," he said causally, taking out the first book he found.

You raised an eyebrow but shrugged and went off.

"Ta-ta, Jeffy boy! Have fun with your upside down Fifty Shades of Grey!"

Jeff turned bright red and dropped the book on his foot, causing him to yell out in pain and start hopping around on one leg.

BEN Drowned... In dust?

"Y/N! Y/N! Come on!"

BEN grabbed your hand and eagerly led you into the mall's videogame store.

The security guard turned bright red and almost dropped his taser in his haste to clock out for a lunch break.

Hmmm... You wondered why. Barcode stickers and skirts certainly seemed to ring a bell.

Your little blonde midget boyfriend automatically made a beeline for the massive shelf of videogames.

You rolled your eyes and decided to shift through the discount bin in hopes of finding a copy of Pokemon Y.

BEN looked up, his bleeding eyes going wide with awe.

"That game... It's mine..."

Rather than get an employee to get it down for him, he decided that he was going to obtain the game insane-creepypasta-style.

The little elf turned on heel and ran off into the opposite store, which happened to be having a raffle bonanza.

The main prize was a motorcycle, proudly displayed in the window.

BEN booted off the cutout, leapt onto the motorcycle and sent some glitchy power through it.

"Let the sparks fly, baby!"

Vroom! Vrrroom! Vrrrrooooooom!

Several shoppers had to jump out of the way as he tore across the mall and right into the video game store.

The cashier screamed and ducked. You gaped in disbelief.

The motorcycle soared over the store and had a head-on-collision with the shelf.

CRASH!

Metal groaned and gave way as the shelf slowly tipped forward and crashed to the ground.